Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Our threat was fine before the AoE nerf, then they nerfed it and didn't compensate with anything. Its quite ridiculous to believe we are going to magically be okay after quick a chunk of damage nerf.

They just need to increase our threat mods by 30% or something on our AoE abilities, then it will make up for the damage that was done. I am sick of having to use cleave for threat just to 'try' and compete on 2-3 targets (depending on luck).

They should bake the old vigilance vengeance transfer into the Tank role. When 2 people are marked tank they transfer 10-15% vengeance to the other tank (or something similar). Vengeance is a shitty fix for a stupid problem that still exists.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 04:54 PM ----------

I couldn't care less about my damage. I am just a bit sick of popping DPS CD's and using all of my rage for cleave (when it should be free'ed up for mitigation) and still be 30-40% behind on threat in AoE scenarios.
    I like how vigilance works right now, i feel it adds a bit more utility to our CDs. Not having the infiny taunt yea is disappointing but truth be told the occasions i miss it are far and few between. In regards to your point of "having" to pop DPS CDs and using all your rage, I think thats a half truth. Tank DPS matters, but not at the compromise of survivability.

Putting "who out-threats who" really, in the grand scheme of things, especially AOE wise, i think is pretty moot. Granted I agree with a marginal buff to something AOE-wise for prot warriors but I feel that we are in a great place overall for this tier and going forward. Really if they changed nothing and just gave us Shield barrier, i'd be perfectly fine with that and work around the other kinks.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    I couldn't care less about my damage. I am just a bit sick of popping DPS CD's and using all of my rage for cleave (when it should be free'ed up for mitigation) and still be 30-40% behind on threat in AoE scenarios.
    This sums it up. And it's not a question about playing ability either, i play on a decent level and it annoys me to no end that even when i pop everything i should have to pop in my arsenal on bigger packs our monk can easily waltz in and snap threat by pressing 2 buttons. It's an imbalance, even if it's not the biggest deal and some feel they do just fine, it's still a fact our AoE is a lot lower without ridiciulous amounts of vengeance. It's a matter of blizzard still not having learned how to buff or nerf moderately. They overdo it every single time somehow.