Thread: Elevator bosses

Elevator bosses

Hi there,

I'm having problems with the elevators in MoP instances.
    When they come down, my party members can get on them when for me they are only half way down, and i have to jump on them as soon as i can, else i missed it, wont stop for even a second on the ground (Mogushan Palace).

Also in gate of the setting sun the elevator to the second boss doesnt like me, we are half way up for me when everybody can get off, and have to wait for me. It's getting pretty annoying by now, and i'm wondering if anyone has a solution for me.

It didnt help to completely instal windows again *had to because i was upgrading my hardware, had the problem before that, and after again*.
    I'm playing on full ultra on everything, my ms is 10-20 home and world. And my fps is around 35 all the time in there. so that can't be it.

Anyone that can help me out?

Thanks,
    Aggion

I've had a similar issue with elevators working fine for the rest of my group, but for me they just randomly change direction or never stop to let me get on/off. No idea how to fix it, I haven't done dungeons since forever.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-11-26 at 12:09 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if that's what actually happens, I fear it may only appear like that the othe rparty members acces it, due to lag etc.
    I hav enotcied the same and felt it was strange, but shrugged it off to be honest, because lag could be it. They also appear to get off before me, but funny thing was last week when we did a guild run heroic I thought everybody got off before me, but turns out that our boomkin actually saw me get ahead of her.... go figure, that's why I was thinking it was due to lag and client performance or something...

The same bug was active in the beta, but I haven't seen it since. The elevator in Mogu'shan Palace was an example of that, where two in my group could get on it and use it without any problems but for the rest of it was plain impossible to use. To be able to get on it we had to climbed the wall and jump that way since it didn’t get low enough for us to get on it from the floor but at the top it wasn’t possible of us to get of it without falling down since it didn’t get high enough for us to reach the floor even while jumping and using speed increases.

I think this is something you should report through Blizzards submit bug interface.
    Last edited by Ater; 2012-11-26 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Not sure if that's what actually happens, I fear it may only appear like that the othe rparty members acces it, due to lag etc.
    I hav enotcied the same and felt it was strange, but shrugged it off to be honest, because lag could be it. They also appear to get off before me, but funny thing was last week when we did a guild run heroic I thought everybody got off before me, but turns out that our boomkin actually saw me get ahead of her.... go figure, that's why I was thinking it was due to lag and client performance or something...
    In my case, I was on the elevator with everybody else, and then suddenly everybody else is fighting the first pack after the elevator in Mogu'shan Palace. I never have more than 40 ms latency. Same thing happened in Gate of the Setting Sun
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Tbh i dont think its lag, since i never lag :') would think its very strange if i only lag at that part. That beeing said, i do sometimes DC randomly when i enter the elevator part in mogushan palace.