Question Blink Strike in PvE - is it viable as Survival/Marks and how to properly use it?

As Survival/Marks, i really dislike Murder of Crows/Lynx Rush so i am left only with Blink Strike (PvE).

However it's rather short cooldown (20 seconds) generally gets in the way of casting my other (more important) abilities, simply because it requires a full Global Cool Down to be used.

Is there an easy way (or the least bad way?) to use Blink Strike in PvE as either Survival or Marks?

I think blink strike is only really useful as BM (since it is a pet attack, I believe it scales with mastery) and in certain heavy pet movement fights.

But if you want to use it in a SV rotation, I'd probably prioritize it after glaive toss, so ES > BA > GT > Blink Strike > AS. It shouldn't be too hard to fit in, but I'd really only delay it for an unexpected LnL proc (the rest you can plan, really). Because you can fit more in a fight, it is technically less of a loss to lose one over the course of a fight instead of, say, missing an extra AMoC.

Deleted
    I dunno how it scales or how much damagewise it's a loss... But I found it usefull for Will of the emperor HC. Although hunters suck balls and especially on will of the emperor it sorta got the job done a bit easier when dealing with Rage's. It makes your damage less bursty since it only has a 20 sec cooldown which is nice. But I bet it's a big dps loss overall...

From what I've seen from the other hunter in my guild. The overall damage comparison is not that big or even noticeable. If you want to use, use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have sims or actual logs to show how far apart/close the three Hunter talents are? The same goes for the level 90 row I guess, since I haven't seen any solid math on those as well.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kildragon View Post
    Does anyone have sims or actual logs to show how far apart/close the three Hunter talents are? The same goes for the level 90 row I guess, since I haven't seen any solid math on those as well.
    I would love to see this as well.