Thread: Stop Motion PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Stop Motion PvP

So, I been thinking of this for quite some time, I would like to know what you think of it, and what I could improve for next Stop Motion video, Thanks for Watching !

It just feels like a laggy video.

You should probably slow it down even more so it doesn't just feel like I'm watching someone with bad FPS, and make the shots better or of spells which are more 'important', mostly those with big graphics (Thunderclap / Dragon's Roar etc).
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-11-26 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It just feels like a laggy video.
    Agreed.

What's wrong with doing a normal video? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by russ555 View Post
    Agreed.

What's wrong with doing a normal video? :P
    I just wanted to try doing a Stop Motion where picture changes from picture and see what people thought about it. :S

Deleted
    Interesting idea, and worth the exploration you've done with the video, but I have to agree with the others.. it does seem just like laggy gameplay footage :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I may release a video, with pictures only being 0,1 seconds instead of 0,2 pictures and see what you think then? Seems good?

Deleted

Talking

Interesting idea!

As the others has mentioned it does have a laggy feel to it.

Been trying to think of ways to improve the viewing experience:
    - There are tons of cool visual effects in the footage, it just happens so fast that you cant see it. Might be a good idea to slow it down with smooth clip-by-clip editing.

- If you are using Adobe premiere pro, there are tons of cool effects you can add to the video content which i think could pimp out the video sequence into a "watchable" format.

1 thing that makes stop motion interesting to watch is the experience of watching something in a slow pase changing into something else. It doesnt happen too fast nor too slow. Im no expert tho, just trying to help out!
    Last edited by mmoc7b9e2e08c4; 2012-11-26 at 08:01 PM.

Most Stop Motion animation is only interesting when you can see the poses and relative "real" time of what is occuring. Sadly, most PvP occurs at 90 mph where stop motion animation is more 20-25 mph. Tough to do with wow characters since the only way to pose them is freeze frame by frame and cut together. Tough task but good luck.
    SHIFT HAPPENS. THEN BLOODSHED. TRUE STORY.