Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Moderator Axethor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Elchea Library
    Posts
    3,551
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    gunna put up a WIN game and a LOSE game. AP mid (gragas main)

    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2497767/
    Sargaris5778 @ NA
    00:22:00
    I know i bought 1 too many dorans than i wanted to. accidentally triple click'd instead of double clicked :-(

    .... looks like just the loss game for now. LoLreplayed site is kind of not liking me atm so cant get the other 1 up
    Sorry for the wait, just got it the site working so I could download it.

    Okay, not much really to complain about. You seemed to be doing fairly well against Annie and were CSing fine despite your disadvantage. That said, you fell into the same trap Farolok did where you didn't finish pushing a wave fast enough so it would get stuck in front of Annie's turret. However, you were unlucky and got a smart Annie who was good at last hitting under her turret, so the few times you did push all the way it didn't help much.

    On to your build. I know you said you miss-clicked the last Doran's Ring, but you only really need 2, not 3. The third would be if you were having a really hard time in lane and Annie wasn't beating on you all that much.

    The last thing I noticed was your ult usage. A lot of your ults were badly placed or would knock them into you. A few times I was just like "he should knock them into the turret" and you would hit them away or straight to the side instead. Also the ult by dragon where it was just you and Lee Sin. It looked like you were trying to finish off Caitlyn when Lee Sin died, but when you knocked Annie and Shyv toward you that sealed your death as well. Better ult placement would have resulted in fewer deaths for yourself and maybe even a few kills.

    I really don't play enough Gragas to pick out anything else, but those were what really stood out to me. Pretty good job though with the rest as far as I'm concerned.

    Axethor - level 90 UH/Blood DK
    Raelof - level 90 BM Hunter

    Steam | Twitter

    LoL Forum Mod | General Forum FAQ

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849

  3. #43
    yeah.... the triple dorans if is im losing, and i was afraid of shyv in that game. as to ult usage.... normally i prefer to knock em close to me so i can charge em. i very RARELY use it defensively, since most the time i can easily escape as gragas. i wanted to bring up a game i WON, but more pertaining to my roaming timings and such not the laning phase, ill try to get that up soon. TY ;-D

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but perhaps this topic is not meant for you and/or you are trolling?

  5. #45
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but perhaps this topic is not meant for you and/or you are trolling?
    Fucking around with Styles. Bet he doesn't even lift like me.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Fucking around with Styles. Bet he doesn't even lift like me.
    Right, no, I doubt he shoplifts like you. I guess he's busy caring about other players, while you look in the mirror to fix your (lifted) make-up.

  7. #47
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Senkai
    Posts
    5,331
    someone mayd bro?

  8. #48
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Right, no, I doubt he shoplifts like you. I guess he's busy caring about other players, while you look in the mirror to fix your (lifted) make-up.
    Wat.

    10chars

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    someone mayd bro?
    Nah, not mad. Just surprised to see how people always manage to involve their own egos, when someone tries to help others. This guy links to his own streams, which btw, is not allowed, and hides it behind a facade of "I'm just messing hurhur", while in reality, they're just promoting their own little thing at the cost of the purpose of this thread. It's a bit sad and just goes to show how low streamers can go to get views.

    And really, "I bet he doesn't lift, like me" ? What's that about? You got big muscles and somehow this is relevant to this thread, or even something to mention at all? That's why I referenced make-up. You're just trying to get attention. It's so pathetic. Like a few of those top streamers that look like bloody girls with all the black make-up. Or extremely gay (not meant offensively, but if girls can dress like tramps, they definitely count as their male counterparts). You guys need to stop watching yourself in the mirror and stop thinking that others look at you the same way.

    I mean, look at the guys 'location', doesn't that just make you LOL, like, IRL?
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-11-28 at 11:02 AM.

  10. #50
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,094
    You do realise that Kurdiern isn't Doublelift, right? And that Doublelift is one of the professional players in this game?

    Also, http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/do-you-even-lift

    Which, I suppose, is appropriate considering the name of the guy whose clip he linked.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You do realise that Kurdiern isn't Doublelift, right? And that Doublelift is one of the professional players in this game?

    Also, http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/do-you-even-lift

    Which, I suppose, is appropriate considering the name of the guy whose clip he linked.
    Do I know that he isn't?

    Edit; Didn't know about the meme. Hypes follow eachother up so quickly these days and I'm too old to even want to keep up.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-11-28 at 12:03 PM.

  12. #52
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Do I know that he isn't?
    Apparently not. Now you do.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Apparently not. Now you do.
    Do you know that he isn't? As in, know for a fact, can sustain with proof?

  14. #54
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,094
    Or you could just accept the fact that he posted a funny, you went off derailing the thread due to a lack of understanding and stop posting off-topic.

    Last response from me about this.

  15. #55
    Lol, it's cool guys. No worries whatsoever from my part, let's just get back to people posting replays

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Or you could just accept the fact that he posted a funny, you went off derailing the thread due to a lack of understanding and stop posting off-topic.

    Last response from me about this.
    I can accept that fact, but why I asked you that question, is due to the fact that I could not know. So all I had, was the assumption that he linked his own uploads on youtube (which he pretends to do) and I had absolutely no reason to assume that he was not. And as long as you can't come back with a "DUH OBVIOUSLY" that makes it so clear beyond a doubt that he is not the owner of said content, I purely technically speaking still don't have a reason to assume otherwise.

    Besides that, MEME's and promoting are still off-limits on mmo-champ.

    So, alright, benefit of the doubt, I misinterpreted the 'joke' and you have my sincere apologies. As long as it's clear to both of us that I do not actually have a reason to apologize. I'm doing this as a courtesy.

    Back to helping people

  17. #57
    Vespian, you gotta chill out.

    Kurd, Styles, Duilliath, and the gang have been on this forum for quite some time. As far as I can tell, you're a relative newcomer. There are inside jokes everywhere here...and let's face it, this isn't exactly an omfg-pro forum...you're going to get some sarcasm here and there.

    Keep calm and carry on.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Vespian, you gotta chill out.

    Kurd, Styles, Duilliath, and the gang have been on this forum for quite some time. As far as I can tell, you're a relative newcomer. There are inside jokes everywhere here...and let's face it, this isn't exactly an omfg-pro forum...you're going to get some sarcasm here and there.

    Keep calm and carry on.
    Getting baited, but I'll bite. Check my join date. This board is not the only one with your favorite sarcasm. Actually, I'm a big fan of sarcasm. Sadly not all of us know what sarcasm is.

    It's about calling someone out on something obvious, without supporting that with the things that make it obvious.

    I had some hope that we could have ended this with my previous post, but someone felt the need to bait more than required. Maybe we can stop this now?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Getting baited, but I'll bite. Check my join date. This board is not the only one with your favorite sarcasm. Actually, I'm a big fan of sarcasm. Sadly not all of us know what sarcasm is.

    It's about calling someone out on something obvious, without supporting that with the things that make it obvious.

    I had some hope that we could have ended this with my previous post, but someone felt the need to bait more than required. Maybe we can stop this now?
    He wasn't trying to bait you, it's pretty obvious that he was just saying SCv3 etc. have spoken to each other for quite some time and know when they are joking. Plus, it seemed abundandtly clear to me from SCv3's reply that he's not arsed about it. So why are you?

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    He wasn't trying to bait you, it's pretty obvious that he was just saying SCv3 etc. have spoken to each other for quite some time and know when they are joking. Plus, it seemed abundandtly clear to me from SCv3's reply that he's not arsed about it. So why are you?
    This was to Toxigen..why are you even?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •