Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Vespian, you gotta chill out.

    Kurd, Styles, Duilliath, and the gang have been on this forum for quite some time. As far as I can tell, you're a relative newcomer. There are inside jokes everywhere here...and let's face it, this isn't exactly an omfg-pro forum...you're going to get some sarcasm here and there.

    Keep calm and carry on.
    I'd agree, but Jesus, that wasn't even a funny joke, and I know exactly who Doublelift is.

    Why bother posting it in the first place? Its a good positive thread, leave the shit out of it. No thread I've ever seen Kurd post in has ever resulted in a civil discussion, so if you aren't posting anything helpful go PM each other your hilarious jokes (and that's not directed to the person I've quoted, your post is quite helpful given the circumstances).

    OT: a brilliant idea, it's good to get constructive feedback on your play. Ill probably put up a video for you to go over sometime - the more mistakes you can spot the better! Especially with solo queue adc.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

    Ah yes...*I* do...

  2. #62
    Come on guys, I love you all. It hurts to see you fighting. I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    This was to Toxigen..why are you even?
    I'm aware it was to Toxigen, and I'm not arsed that Kurd posted that. I'm bothered that you appear to have gone batshit crazy like a woman scorned over a joke.

    ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

  4. #64
    I'd argue your join date is irrelevant as I'm talking specifically about the League sub-forum. You're not even level 30 yet. Take a breath and don't get your undies twisted when a vet pokes fun here and there. Kurd knows this is a constructive post, and hell, you can learn a lot about the ADC role by studying (not just watching with your mouth open) Doublelift videos.

    Besides that, MEME's and promoting are still off-limits on mmo-champ.
    We self-regulate here. We have a much more tight-knit, low traffic member base and don't need to be reminded of petty rules and regs (until JimPaladin comes back). I'm sure ol Axeyboy will agree.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  5. #65
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Hateful View Post
    I'd agree, but Jesus, that wasn't even a funny joke, and I know exactly who Doublelift is.

    Why bother posting it in the first place? Its a good positive thread, leave the shit out of it. No thread I've ever seen Kurd post in has ever resulted in a civil discussion, so if you aren't posting anything helpful go PM each other your hilarious jokes (and that's not directed to the person I've quoted, your post is quite helpful given the circumstances).

    OT: a brilliant idea, it's good to get constructive feedback on your play. Ill probably put up a video for you to go over sometime - the more mistakes you can spot the better! Especially with solo queue adc.
    Oh yeah? Well...Fuck you! Read some more threads. Shit wasn't even directed at you, sorry you have too bring a personal vendetta into a conversation not even directed at you.

    Styles, answer my god damn question. I'll give you a pic of Kahi if you do.

  6. #66
    Fluffy Kitten ForsakenFrodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    3,229
    Hai guys.

    Calm yourselves down. Here's the deal. You should keep inside jokes to PM's and you should keep memes completely away from these forums. If someone doesn't get your inside joke, it is not the fault of the person who misunderstands, the fault is on you. If you post a meme, you're not only breaking a rule, you're also baiting people into either A) Respond with more memes, or B) Not get the meme and possibly react in a way people usually react when they get trolled.

    To avoid this from happening again, please abide the forum rules even though you're good friends, it's very nice that you guys can joke and stuff, rather that than a lot of other stuff, but keep it to PM's or other places more appropriate for this sort of banter, don't derail good threads with it.

    Ninja edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    We self-regulate here. We have a much more tight-knit, low traffic member base and don't need to be reminded of petty rules and regs (until JimPaladin comes back). I'm sure ol Axeyboy will agree.
    <snip> Reading-comprehension is hard.

    Also, being tight-knit doesn't give anyone the right to group up on new-comers, and mass harass someone, that way you just block out new people. It's like that group of kids in school who'd stand in a circle and not let anybody in on the fun. I don't want that stuff to happen here.

    Now - On-topic!
    Last edited by ForsakenFrodo; 2012-11-29 at 10:13 AM.
    League of Legends, Video Games & General Off-Topic mod. PM me with any concerns you may have.

  7. #67
    Wuh-wuh what question?

  8. #68
    edited out to support mod response.

  9. #69
    ...aaaaaaaand there goes the neighborhood.

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  10. #70
    Well, thanks for bumping my thread for the last who knows how long!

    Back to replays. I'm a little sad this hasn't kicked off more, I thought there would be more interest!

    However; the offer is still open, just send them in - If you don't want to do it publicly, send them to me in PM

  11. #71
    You guys need to drop the discussion about the video. It's getting out of hand, if another person pursues, infractions are bound to happen. I hope we are clear about this. Do not quote or reply to this post.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

  12. #72
    Zzzzzz cmon I got a mail notification for this topic as I like it, can u stop that and go back to the topic?

  13. #73
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Well, thanks for bumping my thread for the last who knows how long!

    Back to replays. I'm a little sad this hasn't kicked off more, I thought there would be more interest!

    However; the offer is still open, just send them in - If you don't want to do it publicly, send them to me in PM
    Well you do have to download a third party app, record, and then upload. Whole lotta work for someone lazy.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Well you do have to download a third party app, record, and then upload. Whole lotta work for someone lazy.
    *sniff*

  15. #75
    Fluffy Kitten ForsakenFrodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    3,229
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    *sniff*
    I am practising Lee jungle atm, I could use some feedback! Will get right to it.
    League of Legends, Video Games & General Off-Topic mod. PM me with any concerns you may have.

  16. #76
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Well you do have to download a third party app, record, and then upload. Whole lotta work for someone lazy.
    I'm pretty sure a good portion of the LoL playerbase has LoLrecorder installed. I could be wrong, but I know most, if not all the people I play with do.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I'm pretty sure a good portion of the LoL playerbase has LoLrecorder installed. I could be wrong, but I know most, if not all the people I play with do.
    I don't and none of the friends I play with has it.

  18. #78
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,269
    HAVE A REPLAY

    My second udyr game ever. The first didn't get recorded for some reason so you get the second one.

    I dun good at links
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-11-28 at 03:12 PM.

  19. #79
    It's called Ezreal(9) l0l. THIS ISN'T UDYR - And it bugsplatted on me.

    Go home Isrozzis, you're drunk.

  20. #80
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,269
    Lol woops. I may have clicked on the wrong one on my media fire thing. That ez replay is from alllllong time ago.

    I'll fix it when I get out of class

    http://www.mediafire.com/?e28q0ozlde0bqne

    That should be the right one
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2012-11-28 at 03:13 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •