I've seen a lot of people over the last few days who are starting to play ranked in Season 3. With this, came a lot of posts/threads popping up asking where they are going wrong in regards to "Why can't I win this game". With this in mind, I've decided to set up this thread with the purpose of me trying to help you "get better" - Or help you, looking at the games from a neutral point of view with improvements/where you went wrong.
I will try to observe 3-4 replays a day (if time allows) and post what I think you could've done better, using time-points from the game.
Who am I?
A lot of you will know who I am from the LoL main-thread, or from in-game where you can find me on EU-W on StylesClashv3. I was an ex-platinum player Season 1 on NA. I came back to EU after my friends stopped playing, but had to stop playing seriously due to IRL issues in Season 2. After finally having these issues removed/sorted, I'm focusing again on attaining Diamond this season, after I get back into practice.
What you need to do
1. Download LoLRecorder from here (it seems to be having some issues at the moment. Can download from Dropbox link provided by Axethor)
2. Play your games, and upload them to a file sharing site.
3. Post them here in the following format:
- Replay URL
- Summoner Name
- Champion Played
- Role (Support/Jungle etc)
- Length of game roughly
- Whether you want me to reply here, or PM
and that's it!
Note: I main Jungle/Top lane, but can play most lanes to an acceptable standard.
If anyone who has played with me wants to write a recommendation to my playstyle etc, then feel free!
Also, if anyone else wants to help with reviewing replays, please send me a PM.
- StylesClashv3 - General Mechanics/Top/Jungle - All others to acceptable level
- Isrozzis - AD Carry - Select Junglers
- Axethor - Top/Jungle/AP Mid