Deleted
    If i'm seeing it right from stats at level 1:

Atkspd Reds
    Flat Armor yellows
    MR/lvl Blues
    Movespeed quints

0/21/9?

Ok:
    I still prefer Phoenix Udyr over Tiger as it gives you much better clear speeds, and allows you to build tanky while still doing damage. With this, if you started at blue, you could get to their red much faster (as Malphite is such a slow jungler) - You would've seen Malphite run passed you with little to no health and still secured the kill, and still have the experience/gold from your red buff if you followed the same path and died bottom (ganking after killing Malph) - As you did it, Malphites red was left up, allowing him to take it for the experience/gold chunk

Other than that, you ganked lanes that needed it (although you could've dived top very easily to put Tristana massively ahead - Gangplank was level 8 to her 11, and was at 21 CS at like 10 mins) but controlled your own jungle well, as well as theres.

I don't think you needed to Tiger, as you had 2 forms of AD damage (Tristana and Miss Fortune) but had no tankiness up front. If the game would've gone longer, or the lanes played out differently, I think that could've punished you. Boots > double gold per 5 > Boots 2 > Aegis/Wits End and then Tanky from there will make you a bear slapping machine in team fights.

Skill order, I think you should've gone bear > turtle as you had lots of sustain from Wriggles relatively early, and bear would've made gap closing so much faster/easier.

You played really well regardless.
    Last edited by mmoc2bcebb3185; 2012-11-28 at 03:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Well, thanks for bumping my thread for the last who knows how long!

Back to replays. I'm a little sad this hasn't kicked off more, I thought there would be more interest!

However; the offer is still open, just send them in - If you don't want to do it publicly, send them to me in PM
    Still like the idea, just a bit hesitant
    In part because I'm lazy and would need to install LoLRecorder and in part because I play only 1-2 games/day and tend to either crash n burn or do pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    If i'm seeing it right from stats at level 1:

Atkspd Reds
    Flat Armor yellows
    MR/lvl Blues
    Movespeed quints

0/21/9?

-snip-
    The runes were right, though I think I should have had flat AD instead of AS for tiger stance? I forgot to make a runepage before I started that game. The masteries were 9/21/0 again with me forgetting to create a new page. I think they were my mundo masteries, so it was points into cdr and spell pen in the offense tree. Not sure that's the best on udyr lol.

My reason for going tiger was I wanted to try tiger jungle and see how it compared to phoenix jungle. That was pretty much it. I wish my phoenix jungle one hadn't randomly not got recorded because that was the one I really wanted to have someone look at.

As for the jungle path, that is a path I first started using on xin zhao for aggressive invading. It puts me at 3 with double buff, where the enemy jungler is going to be 2 with only one buff. I only do that path on people who I know have to start blue and have a relatively slow jungle. I need some more practice with that path because I've had a lot of games where I end up at their red buff and they aren't there. Then I either wait too long, or jump the gun and try to take red and then I get caught. I rather do like the aggressive jungle path though.

Thanks for the feedback!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/idku2f4gbx...%2011%2012.lrf
    Bawhum @ EUWest
    Soraka
    Support
    Roughly 20 mins

Ranked win, our team comp wasn't great but we done well enough to force a surrender. I went with Soraka because it's who I'm best with and because it's great for shutting down Nunu's ult whilst letting Jax pounce on ADC/APC

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    The runes were right, though I think I should have had flat AD instead of AS for tiger stance? I forgot to make a runepage before I started that game. The masteries were 9/21/0 again with me forgetting to create a new page. I think they were my mundo masteries, so it was points into cdr and spell pen in the offense tree. Not sure that's the best on udyr lol.

My reason for going tiger was I wanted to try tiger jungle and see how it compared to phoenix jungle. That was pretty much it. I wish my phoenix jungle one hadn't randomly not got recorded because that was the one I really wanted to have someone look at.

As for the jungle path, that is a path I first started using on xin zhao for aggressive invading. It puts me at 3 with double buff, where the enemy jungler is going to be 2 with only one buff. I only do that path on people who I know have to start blue and have a relatively slow jungle. I need some more practice with that path because I've had a lot of games where I end up at their red buff and they aren't there. Then I either wait too long, or jump the gun and try to take red and then I get caught. I rather do like the aggressive jungle path though.

Thanks for the feedback!
    I use it on Mundo a lot, not for finding them at red, because I know I can clear it/kill it before they can even get to it. I use it to put them behind, and then gank the lane that's closest to it (top if I'm invading purple red, bottom if I'm invading blue red) - As you come from a path they don't expect, you will more than likely blow a summoner which is great for your lane. It also puts them behind a buff + the experience/gold that goes with it. As well as that, if you clear all creeps (which you should) it gives you a definite timer on it, allowing the next invade (as long as you have oracles to clear wards out) to go relatively cleanly, putting them behind further.

If you take their red, and don't see them at golems, spam ping your red, because chances are, they've made a rash decision to take your red in some sort of "revenge" not realising that as Udyr/Mundo/Xin you killed their red in probably 10~ seconds with smite, allowing you to get to your red much faster than they can (I can usually get their red finished up by the time they've just finished wraiths, as long as it's someone slow early like Malphite, Amumu, Maokai to an extent)

Didn't realise you were only trying tiger that game, apologies! Yeah, I'd run flat AD on Tiger Stance jungling

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/idku2f4gbx...%2011%2012.lrf
    Bawhum @ EUWest
    Soraka
    Support
    Roughly 20 mins

Ranked win, our team comp wasn't great but we done well enough to force a surrender. I went with Soraka because it's who I'm best with and because it's great for shutting down Nunu's ult whilst letting Jax pounce on ADC/APC
    Remember to poke with auto-attacks and E whenever you can. You had sustain which they didn't - so most damage will stick. I'd advise getting a point of Q at 4, as it gives a magic shred for your E.

I also noticed you healed when Graves had -50% healing on him. Try to wait until after the debuff wears out to heal him, if it isn't a case of life + death. Nunu + MF is scary for the burst they can put out, as well as the chase potential in Blood Boil + Strut with perma slow, but you have the advantage of sustain so dont worry about going to 50-40% hp (as long as your Graves is trading while MF is chasing you) you should come out ahead with heal.

Other than that, don't be scared to ward your own jungle if you're scared of getting ganked from behind. In terms of build, Xpecial advises: Only 1 Gp/10 if you're deep in utility tree with gold quints (being Heart of Gold), or two if you're going defensive with defense stats (HoG + Philos) from there on, cater to your team. Will your jungler get Aegis? Do you have a lot of auto-attackers (Get Zekes Herald - as long as you're winning in lanes) and always remember wards (both pink for Dragon control/clearing their wards for ganks), and green for gank paths

I hear ur itchings for the thread to take off... And u shall LET IT.... You want games? Well... Me lowly 1380-1400 man HAS GAMES FOR U.
    Are we regulating games to just loses? Or specific game with questions? Or can a ROFLSTOMP game still hold educational value? Because I have quite a few games where I feel like something is missing, but I'm 11-3-10 or something around those lines. If you want busy styles, I'll GIVE U busy ;-)
    Keep up the good work. Love all the lovely advice I've received already. Pretty new to the MMO-C LoL forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    I hear ur itchings for the thread to take off... And u shall LET IT.... You want games? Well... Me lowly 1380-1400 man HAS GAMES FOR U.
    Are we regulating games to just loses? Or specific game with questions? Or can a ROFLSTOMP game still hold educational value? Because I have quite a few games where I feel like something is missing, but I'm 11-3-10 or something around those lines. If you want busy styles, I'll GIVE U busy ;-)
    Keep up the good work. Love all the lovely advice I've received already. Pretty new to the MMO-C LoL forums
    any game goes. Though it the game is super long I suspect the advice will be more general rather than you did x think at y time. Though there still may be some of that. If you completely stomped them, then there's probably not too much to get from it. If you were the one doing to stomping, you may want to review the replay and see what you were doing right. If your allies were doing the stomping and you were just kinda there then you can upload it and we'll look at it, but if it's completely 1 sided there's only so much we can say.

I'd say even games or games that you lose are probably the best for having people point out your mistakes. Once again, if it's a complete stomp then it gets to the point where it doesn't really matter if you play flawlessly after they are fed like mad because they are so fed. But we could look at what went wrong in the very early game and what caused it to snowball so badly. So you can learn something from any game.

You mentioned that you had games where you felt like something wasn't quite right even though you were doing well. Those would be good to upload because you had the feeling that there was a mistake you were making. That's probably a lot better than just having us point out general mistakes.

Good to know. For my gragas work, I have laning down really. Only person I fear is fizz, other than that, I'm ok with the laning phase, it's the roaming and objective timings I lack. For adc, twitch holds a special place in my heart, but THOSE games.... Either we BEARMAUL them, or I'm stuck at tower. I duo que with a support, and I want to get better at adc for him. All help greatly appreciated, around 7pm PST ill have a few replays uploaded here for u guys ;-)

---------- Post added 2012-11-29 at 05:17 AM ----------

kk..... 2 games.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2509079/
    Sargaris5778 @ NA
    Gragas APC
    00:44:00 mins
    i feel like the roaming was alright. but something seems.... "off". help is appreciated.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2503043/
    Sargaris5778 @ NA
    Twitch ADC
    00:24:00
    we got straight up DESTROYED in lane, but no deaths, really need to figure out how to prevent it.

Again, all help appreciated

So I downloaded the app and got a few replays on my "Smurf" account, if an alt account of a lvl 28 can be called such a thing (I have a friend that is lvl 5 and one that is 17, so it made more sense to go down instead of pulling them up), but I don't think they're material to base any kind of judgement on.

One match we got trashed, one match we trashed and the next match we got trashed again. Mundo vs my Garen..my god, the pain, the pain.

So I'll upload something useful once I play on my main account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargaris5778 @ NA
    Twitch ADC
    Ok, you made a lot of mistakes in the lane. Some of them were very simple mechanics and others were more complicated. First off, your taric was pretty awful, it is hard to win your lane if your support isn't on the same level as you. I'm not really going to comment on his play, other than that he made the lane a lot harder than it should have been.

First off, you played a very, very passive twitch. Which if you are going to pick twitch is really not the right way to do it. You want to get as many autos off as harass as you can. Even if you take one back, you have your passive along with expunge. Since you were against a lulu trist lane, you should have been harassing as much as you could. They had no sustain, so any damage you put on them would have stuck. Whereas you had a taric to give you health back. So even if you went slightly negative in trades you would get healed. I'm not saying to get super reckless to get some harass off, but your lane presence was negligible.

At around 4 minutes, your taric stunned lulu and you tried to follow. Since you were way out of position however, you got to auto attack range right as trist got into range and lulu became unstunned and your taric had since backed off a bit. So you blew your flash to get out. You probably would have ate a glitterlance and a polymorph, but I don't think the flash was necessary. It was the safe play, and you didn't die, but you might have wanted to hold onto it.

So about positioning now. The few times your taric decided to be taric and go stun them you were way way out of range to follow up. Each time you did follow you ended up taking more harass from them than they did from you. Once the laning phase was over too, you were often not in the right spot. When your team was pressuring the middle turret in mid lane, you were kind off day dreaming by your turret. Your team was so fed it didn't matter, but you should have been with them.

As far as mechanics go, your last hitting was pretty abysmal. You were getting zoned, but when they got under the turret there were several waves that you managed to get none of them or only 1 to 2. Which is pretty disastrous. You seemed to know what you were supposed to do (two turret hits to a melee, then last hit, just one to casters then last hit) but you got a bit zealous and either shot the wrong minion or you shot too early and the tower took it. That's something that can easily be fixed by doing custom games and just practicing last hits. It seems silly to do it, but once you can last hit 100% of a wave consistently you can focus on other things in lane and last hitting becomes more of a habit. Also when the turret is shooting caster minions, don't focus on the cannon minion. You missed a good deal of cs there.

The first time you were forced to recall, you came back to lane with double dorans and a pot or two. That was your time to abuse the tristana, but you were terrified of the lulu and didn't force any aggression. When you are able to go back and get new items and the other lane doesn't recall you want to push the small advantage you have really hard. Trist only had boots and you had two dorans. You also out manaed her, so you should have tried to fight. So you missed a huge chance to apply a lot of pressure and try to get the lane back in your favor.

So when you guys managed to kill trist (or she recalled or something, pretty sure she died in a gank though) and she was out of the lane, you pushed the wave and then kinda stood there. Whenever the other AD recalls you really want to be able to go back too, unless you are 100% sure that you can stay in lane. Since you were getting abused early, you would have wanted to go back and get some items. Trist had ~90 cs and I think a kill? I don't remember exactly, but that aside she was going to be able to get some items. A lot more than two dorans blades. What happened when she got back was that she had the item advantage she managed to force you both back and kill your taric. Had you recalled you would have had mana to fight, and trist wouldn't have gotten a kill.

You kinda ate pretty much every glitterlance that lulu shot too. That just comes down to dodging skill shots, so I guess try to practice that. When she did miss a glitterlance though, you didn't get aggressive, which you should have. The same goes for it you are against a leona, blitz or zyra. When they miss their cc you have a change to put some free damage on them. Sometimes they are in a position where you can't, but if you can you really want to.

Tristana also got to sit there and just auto you a good amount too. Usually she did it when you came into last hit, but there were lots of times where you could have got an auto back on her too, but you didn't. You also threw like maybe 3 venom casks that game. If you are getting zoned and you need to farm throwing a cask then expunging works. It eats mana fairly quickly, but if you are getting hard core denied then sometimes you have to do that. Back to the casks though, you really want to throw some in lane when people get too close, follow with an auto or two and then expunge. Basically when you hit 6 you really want to look to be aggressive. It's one of the best AD ults in the game, so you want to abuse it.

Holy sweet baby jesus. I knew I wasn't even close to good.... But didn't know I was THAT bad :-(
    But it's good to know. Seems adc works totally differently than APC, like I'm used to. Ty very much for the feedback. I wasn't roaming with team to try to make up for the cs loss :-(
    So.... More aggressive? Like ambush flank kind of aggressive?
    I normally last hit ALOT better than that though. I think there was a frustration factor. Shouldn't let it effect me but I guess it did.

Hi, I'm Durmindo, i'm currently playing as Yorick/Darius top lane. AD marks/Armor Seals/Mix Mix of blues with some MR/lvl. I'm level 30 i'm using 21/9 on both of them. The lenght is ~43min we lost because Mundo left at the begining.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2538110/(Spectator mode)
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2538168/(As me)

Post here, may be useful for other people.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2012-12-01 at 03:59 AM.

Deleted
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/29361570#runes - Rune Page
    http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/29361570#masteries - Mastery Page

Sivalion - Lee Sin
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/67h0xyuwy9...Sin%281%29.lrf
    0:28:00 (After this it becomes pretty pointless to watch) - Loss
    Page #1 Masteries used during the game. (I switch out Butcher and Summoner's Wrath depending on whether I run Exhaust or not. I didn't feel it was necessary this game.)
    Page #1 Runes used.

Just looking for general feedback, any mistakes I might've missed myself really. I know I missclicked flash once or twice. Jungle's my most played role. I know I should've gotten an oracles, but the enemy team seemed to lack awareness so much that I could just rush through their wards and still get a gank in. Or they didn't have any. Lol.

Sivalion - Orianna
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2538638/
    0:33:23 - Win
    Page #2 Masteries used during the game.
    Page #8 Runes used.

Looking to improve my mid play. I know it's a win, but I really struggled against Akali. I problaly should've harassed her more early on. Besides the missed ulties later on (I reaaaally just.. derped, no idea wtf I was thinking at the time), I wanna know what could've been done better against her. Shave off a death or three D:
    Last edited by mmocfaf6580671; 2012-12-01 at 06:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy sweet baby jesus. I knew I wasn't even close to good.... But didn't know I was THAT bad :-(
    But it's good to know. Seems adc works totally differently than APC, like I'm used to. Ty very much for the feedback. I wasn't roaming with team to try to make up for the cs loss :-(
    So.... More aggressive? Like ambush flank kind of aggressive?
    I normally last hit ALOT better than that though. I think there was a frustration factor. Shouldn't let it effect me but I guess it did.
    I feel like I should have a disclaimer saying that i'm blunt lol. I hope you're not taking it personally or anything, because then I would feel kind of bad.

By aggressive I mean just try to attack them. If you play twitch you obviously want to do some killing, so get at it. If you can get a 6 stack poison and then expunge you are going to force them to blow through potions. Admittedly it's hard to get 6 stacks in just skirmishes in the lane, but if you can then you can get some crazy damage. Even 4 stacks adds a good amount of damage to expunge. I'm not 100% comfortable with twitch to tell you how to use your ambush, but you can use it to get really close to make sure you can get a huge combo off. It's important to know when you can pop out of stealth and do a lot of damage, and when you will pop out of stealth and just die. That comes largely from experience lol. When you guys shoved down the bot tower and you roamed mid and stealthed up beside morg (that was their ap mid right?) that worked well. You got aggressive on her and she immediately had to flash out. Which not only meant that she couldn't flash initiate your team, you had done your roam right.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask me. I hope i'm helping.

In my experience, when I start missing last hits and get irked that i'm missing last hits I start to miss more last hits. So if you start to get frustrated, try to get back to a level head pretty quickly. I suspect you know that though.

Oh, don't feel bad. No offense taken. More of a reality check I suppose. Always appreciate tips. I'll see if I can upload another game to see if u have fixed n e thing :-D

Deleted
    Sorry guys, I've had a bit of a hectic couple of days (too much drinking!)

I'll get back to reviewing tomorrow evening (Sunday)

Ok, so I have a few for you. They're actually not 'mine' persé,but I'd like you to review them if you can. I told you before about my low lvl friend that's currently getting to know a few champs during free rotation and I want him to eventually join us on lvl 30 as a viable player. You don't have to review these if you want to focus on lvl 30 reviews, but I'd appreciate if you did it.

The guys I need a review on are Mormegil1984, Queal and me, Oyxlz.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2544977/
    The match, is a match where I played toplane as Miss Fortune, which is one of my first ever Miss Fortune matches and yes I made mistakes. But what I want to get, is an opinion on how they could have managed bottom lane better. Once more, I'm not looking to avoid being reviewed myself, but I want to make Queal, the "new" guy, into a capable player and I need to get it across without sounding like an ass myself. With the emph. on myself.

My opinion:
    - Leona is more suitable to play with high burst bruisers such as Jax, Pantheon, etc. The regular ADC simply doesn't synergize all that well with her. A really good ADC obviously might pull it off and a Cait or Ez are the exception to the rule, but in general, that burst is just insane, so you want to have even more of it and leave that opponent support in shock. I know that's a little bit outside the meta, but that's just how I see Leona.
    - Too aggressive plays, unaware of time to retreat, while on the other hand, not enough pressure. Was it possible for them to put out more pressure? Because I do think so.
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2544969/
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2544963/
    http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/2545390/

The above matches are with me and him, trying to get him to "know" when it's time to back off, what paths you don't want to take, what are safe plays and what not. He doesn't know the names or skills of champions, so I'm like a talking dictionary during a game. I failed a few of these matches completely, but what I really like, is the fact that he survived. He slowly gets better and better. I haven't review the last few due to the fact that I don't want to see myself miss my Q more than I miss the centre of the toilet whenever I take a piss, but in general I try to teach him that dying is bad, diving is bad (with myself being a perfect example against Janna), last hitting is good and warding saves games. Which it did. I'm happy when he starts getting better at that part of the game.

Now, again, I rarely play Blitz, or MF, or any other free rot champion, so I don't have the experience with them that I do with say, a Jayce or Lulu, but I'm more concerned with the basics right now and taking my own advice will come later. Just envision me as constantly hammering go back, go back, or in in in, or run, get out, they're coming, Q now, etc.

I found out in that last game that he never used his knockback, so I told him to use it on Nunu during his ult. Haven't seen that succeed yet.
    Last edited by Vespian; 2012-12-01 at 08:15 PM.

Do you think I could get an analysis on the Taric player in the twitch game I posts as well. He is curious what was meant by "making my job harser" and the "decided to b Taric" things. We are brothers and duo que alot.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 02:47 AM ----------

Deathadin @ NA
    Taric Support
    there we go, re-link'd for whoever wants to analyze the support stuff ;-D.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think I could get an analysis on the Taric player in the twitch game I posts as well. He is curious what was meant by "making my job harser" and the "decided to b Taric" things. We are brothers and duo que alot.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 02:47 AM ----------

Deathadin @ NA
    Taric Support
    there we go, re-link'd for whoever wants to analyze the support stuff ;-D.
    The main thing was that you he didn't have bush control for quite some time. If you can as taric, you want to just sit in the bush and stutter in and out every now and then and make them scared of you. Also, you two need to communicate better. There were quite a few times where one of you would engage, and the other would start to follow, but you really missed your opening.

I'm not a support player, so I'll let someone else go into more detail, but the main thing was the lack of control in the lane.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hod31w9552...20-%20Lulu.lrf
    Grading @ EU West
    Length: 1:04:10 (1h 4m 10s)
    Lulu Support (1/3/26)
    Can reply here if you wish

(Also had a Blitz game, but it was such a bad game in so many ways, it made me feel physically ill.)