Changing graphic card.

Guys I ahve question for you. I must state here that I have terrible PC but I think it's not that bad to run WoW on low details 25m. I have Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz, 3gb of RAM and geforce 9400 512mb. I am currently running low on fps, in 10m and 25m or bgs. What if I change my graphic card to better one? Is it gonna help or problem is somewhere else? and if yes please tell me here which graphic card will run 25m raids (low details) with 20-30fps~

Your CPU and GPU are both really weak. Upgrading one or the other might help a little bit, but you need to replace both. What is your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Your CPU and GPU are both really weak. Upgrading one or the other might help a little bit, but you need to replace both. What is your budget?
    200pounds. I dont know whats CPU/GPU and can you help me find good parts for my PC? also I will have to get new power supply (thats what I think ;p) for all this.

I think you were already helping me before I have decided to do all this because in 2 weeks Ill be going for holiday so I dont have much money
    Last edited by Demologize; 2012-11-26 at 07:26 AM.

Deleted
    Like chaud said, both of your CPU and GPU are weak, really weak. CPU would probably yield a better fps upgrade if you had to choose, providing you still want to keep your gfx on minimum, but you really need to upgrade both to get any good results.

I have completed to pcs. Can you now tell me if those pcs gonna handle wow 25m raids in low details with 25-30fps~?

AMD 550 X2 3.1GHZ CPU
    4870 1GB graphics
    6GB DDR2 RAM
    Gigabyte MA-790X UD4P Motherboard
    500W OCZ power supply
    Coolermaster elite 334 case

AMD FX-4 4100 Black Edition 4 Core 3.6Ghz Socket AM3+ 8MB L3 Cache
    Socket - AM3+
    Clock Speed - 3.6GHz
    Turbo Clock Speed - 3.8GHz
    Cores - 4
    System bus - 5.2 GT/s
    Multiplier Unlocked
    L2 Cache - 4MB
    L3 Cache - 8MB
    TDP - 95W
    Voltage - 0.925v - 1.4125v
    32nm
    HyperTransport 3.0 Technology

2x4GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory Module
    500W ATX Power Supply
    1 Gb AMD 760g onboard gfx card
    Windows 7 Ultimate Fresh Install
    150 gb HD

AMD Athlon II X4 640 CPU

ASUS M4A78LT-M LE Motherboard

4GB DDR3 RAM

ATI 6450 1GB Graphics Card

----------------------------------

Please if some1 can give me quick answer becasue my brother is waiting for me, we will be going to look for computer parts
    Last edited by Demologize; 2012-11-26 at 11:06 AM.

The first one would be the best choice. If you overclocked the CPU it might even play well on settings higher than low.