Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Are there any items one must buy to enjoy this game as ftp? I resubscribed a few days ago with a 60 day card I had laying around since launch to claim my 1850 cartel coins but haven't had much time to dig in. I was going to purchase quick slots but it looks like they give those to you free now. Any other items anyone would recommend in order to enjoy this game after my sub runs out? I'm still only a level 26 or so Jedi Sage if that makes a difference.
    Last edited by Provis; 2013-01-09 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Autocorrect typos

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Provis View Post
    Are there any items one must buy to enjoy this game as proffered? I resubscribed a few days ago with a 60 day card I had laying around since launch to claim my 1850 cartel coins but haven't had much time to dig in. I was going to purchase quick slots but it looks like they give those to you free now. Any other items anyone would recommend in order to enjoy this game after my sub runs out? I'm still only a level 26 or so Jedi Sage if that makes a difference.
    Yes:
    Account wide equipment authorization
    Account wide Section X
    If cosmetics are important then unify colors and some other silly restrictions.

Whatever you do though, don't use them immediately. They are bugged and will often be consumed without giving you the unlock. Since you have a 2 month sub anyways, just buy them as low as you can get them and then wait.