Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
9
17
18
19
20
LastLast
  1. #361
    Herald of the Titans Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Its annoying how many of you people take offense to her job choice, stating that is the sole reason you would not want to date her.
    At the end of the day they are having sex with other people. To some people who care about having a monogamous relationship that's a big deal. It's really quite simple.

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Its annoying how many of you people take offense to her job choice, stating that is the sole reason you would not want to date her.
    How is it annoying? I actually understand why people wouldn't want to.

  3. #363
    Dreadlord the0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Zangarmarsh
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    At the end of the day they are having sex with other people. To some people who care about having a monogamous relationship that's a big deal. It's really quite simple.
    I understand that need. However some post are stating that the OP should not date her just because of her job, Making her look like a common whore. OP must have some interest in her if he went out of his way to post this (interesting) topic even with her current employment in mind so it must not bother him too much. He just wanted some opinions, but some members only care about the porn, not her feelings, not his feeling, not telling him to give it a shot and she where it goes, just because she is in porn now doesnt mean she will be in porn forever.



    Quote Originally Posted by Waifu View Post
    How is it annoying? I actually understand why people wouldn't want to.

    It may be me, but i feel like they are Discriminating against her.
    Like i said

    "OP must have some interest in her if he went out of his way to post this (interesting) topic even with her current employment in mind so it must not bother him too much. He just wanted some opinions, but some members only care about the porn, not her feelings, not his feeling, not telling him to give it a shot and she where it goes, just because she is in porn now doesnt mean she will be in porn forever."
    Last edited by the0o; 2012-11-28 at 06:51 PM.

    "Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"


  4. #364
    The Lightbringer Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I understand that need. However some post are stating that the OP should not date her just because of her job, Making her look like a common whore. OP must have some interest in her if he went out of his way to post this (interesting) topic even with her current employment in mind so it must not bother him too much. He just wanted some opinions, but some members only care about the porn, not her feelings, not his feeling, not telling him to give it a shot and she where it goes, just because she is in porn now doesnt mean she will be in porn forever.
    Yup, they are still opinions.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  5. #365
    Herald of the Titans Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    I understand that need. However some post are stating that the OP should not date her just because of her job, Making her look like a common whore. OP must have some interest in her if he went out of his way to post this (interesting) topic even with her current employment in mind so it must not bother him too much. He just wanted some opinions, but some members only care about the porn, not her feelings, not his feeling, not telling him to give it a shot and she where it goes, just because she is in porn now doesnt mean she will be in porn forever.
    Except if you have read on it does bother him. The idea of her having sex with other men does get under his skin. Which would become a huge problem as the relationship developed.

    And you are making it sound like porn is just like any other job. Which it just isn't.

  6. #366
    Dreadlord the0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Zangarmarsh
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Except if you have read on it does bother him. The idea of her having sex with other men does get under his skin. Which would become a huge problem as the relationship developed.

    And you are making it sound like porn is just like any other job. Which it just isn't.
    I didn't see that. If that is true i wonder if he is using this thread to disregard those feelings so he can start a possible relationship?

    True, nothing is like porn, but it could be worst.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Yup, they are still opinions.
    So are White supremacy, religious differences and political opinions but we have gone to war over those and more because people state them as if they are facts.

    I guess i am trying to see her side and offer something to the OP that only he can. His choice.
    Last edited by the0o; 2012-11-28 at 07:02 PM.

    "Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"


  7. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

    And you are making it sound like porn is just like any other job. Which it just isn't.

    It is just another job.

  8. #368
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    hAntwearpen
    Posts
    1,135
    You'll have to accept the fact that she sleeps with other men for money....
    On the other hand, she's a porn star!
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

  9. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Its annoying how many of you people take offense to her job choice,
    It's annoying to me that the porn industry is legal. Everybody connected with it belongs in jail.

    Damaged goods? Big time.

  10. #370
    The Lightbringer Fahrenheit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Princeton, NJ
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    It is just another job.
    I'm waiting with baited breath for the episode of "Dirty Jobs" where Mike tags along with a fluffer.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 07:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    It's annoying to me that the porn industry is legal. Everybody connected with it belongs in jail.
    Damaged goods? Big time.
    Woah, woah, woah... let's not get carried away here.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

    Sovereign
    Mass Effect

  11. #371
    Dreadlord the0o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Zangarmarsh
    Posts
    822
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    You'll have to accept the fact that she sleeps with other men for money....
    On the other hand, she's a porn star!

    But not pleasure. He would do that. even if she fucks 100 guys a year, only one gives her the emotion comfort and sexual release she needs.



    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    It's annoying to me that the porn industry is legal. Everybody connected with it belongs in jail.

    Damaged goods? Big time.

    WTF??


    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I'm waiting with baited breath for the episode of "Dirty Jobs" where Mike tags along with a fluffer.[COLOR="red"]

    That would be amazing.

    "Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"


  12. #372
    Herald of the Titans Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    It is just another job.
    *sigh* I know there are a lot of white knights out there that want to defend the porn industry....but when it comes to being in a relationship with one there are realities to deal with that just aren't present in other jobs.

    Does that mean there aren't riskier jobs? No. Does that mean there aren't worse jobs? No.

    But there isn't another (legal) job where your spouse would get paid to have sex with other people. And that can easily affect the dynamics of a relationship in a unique way.

    Thus...it isn't just another job -- in the context of relationships.

  13. #373
    Dreadlord Alcomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ontariariario, Canada
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I just feel compelled to point out that they are breaking the law.
    Not everyone lives in IL, or the USA for that matter. Many countries have legal prostitution as well as Nevada. Licensed brothels are also legal here in Ontario

  14. #374
    Herald of the Titans Lenonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Not everyone lives in IL, or the USA for that matter. Many countries have legal prostitution as well as Nevada. Licensed brothels are also legal here in Ontario
    True...obviously my statement was assuming it was in a place where it was illegal.

    For the record -- I think it should be legalized and regulated. People are way too hung out about sex.

  15. #375
    [QUOTE=the0o;19253626]But not pleasure. He would do that. even if she fucks 100 guys a year, only one gives her the emotion comfort and sexual release she needs.

    Well then she is a very very good actress.

  16. #376
    For people saying no due to her pictures, I would bet <Insert ridiculous sum of money here> that more that 3/4 of you have a less attractive girlfriend than this lost soul. Have fun picking up McDonalds for your 200pound girlfriend on your way home from work.

    78.76% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Drbigbluntz View Post
    For people saying no due to her pictures, I would bet <Insert ridiculous sum of money here> that more that 3/4 of you have a less attractive girlfriend than this lost soul. Have fun picking up McDonalds for your 200pound girlfriend on your way home from work.

    78.76% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
    ha that would assume we could get girlfriends. Hilarious.

  18. #378
    The Insane Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    19,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    ha that would assume we could get girlfriends. Hilarious.
    That also assumes we care about getting girlfriends.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

  19. #379
    Golden rule: you do NOT engage in relationships with women who sell their body for money if you don't have a direct financial benefit from it yourself.

  20. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Its annoying how many of you people take offense to her job choice, stating that is the sole reason you would not want to date her.
    Everyone has different reasons for not being interested in someone else. You might think one of their toes look weird or something but no matter how silly those reasons are they are still entitled to them. You can't force people to like others purely out of pity or some pc bs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •