military allie and horde

The military of stormwind and org are going to hit panda land hard will the sha build up faster and make everyone go mad? and If so how much of the battlefield will be under sha power, and how will the troops be able to hold there rage under control?
    Last edited by wheelmandan; 2012-11-26 at 09:56 AM.

ok...

sorry, but what?

this is why drugs are bad, I guess

What i said everything right what is up with you guys?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you have tried the PTR

And armies make landfall, but they are not immediatly consumed by the Sha
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

No i have't been able to get on the ptr but it would be cool to see how they both learn to hold there rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe, after re-reading it:

Ofc the battle is going to feed the Sha I mean, you saw what a little war between the Hozen and Jinyu (thanks Constellation for pointing that out :P:$) did to the landscape.

And I'm sure the leaders "care", when they finally realise what is going on. If you did not read anything about the Sha before entering Pandaria and did not encounter them "because you're the hero who needs to explore" you'd have no idea about this strange thing untill it is too late. But that is what a lot of people keep forgetting: Npc's don't know as much about the world and what's happening as we do.
    Last edited by breydel; 2012-11-26 at 10:32 AM.
    Why not (\/) ( ;,,,; ) (\/)

Quote Originally Posted by breydel View Post
    hehe, after re-reading it:

Ofc the battle is going to feed the Sha I mean, you saw what a little war between the Hozen and Mogu did to the landscape.

And I'm sure the leaders "care", when they finally realise what is going on. If you did not read anything about the Sha before entering Pandaria and did not encounter them "because you're the hero who needs to explore" you'd have no idea about this strange thing untill it is too late. But that is what a lot of people keep forgetting: Npc's don't know as much about the world and what's happening as we do.
    Hozen and Jinyu*
    Mogu are immune to the Sha and know how to control them.
    We've been helping the Shado-pan and August Celestials contain the Sha.
    Garrosh seeks to weaponize and control the Sha as well as harness the Mogu's technology. The Mogu fiercely resist him and the Sha are proving impossible to control, so far.

wha? O.o

They have to explain how all out war has any affect on the 6 dead sha, or introduce a 7th one.

Will when we do go in to combat with one other the sha will grow more with every combat we do. That what i thought the sha was, it feeds off of our rage to one other and it can even take hold of people that are giving order to do thing.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    Will when we do go in to combat with one other the sha will grow more with every combat we do. That what i thought the sha was, it feeds off of our rage to one other and it can even take hold of people that are giving order to do thing.
    well there some instances of Horde and Alliance troops falling to the Sha powers, and the hero promptly has to save their asses
    But its not really on a really big scale

I think Blizz has said that the Sha themselves being a threat is "mostly" wrapped up in 5.0
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    wha? O.o

They have to explain how all out war has any affect on the 6 dead sha, or introduce a 7th one.
    Shas are probaly defeated, not killed, just waiting for new negative energy to feed them....

We will have to wait and see how things go, but with Garrosh trying to control the Sha it is only a matter of time until something really devastating happens.