Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Rupture/Garrote/Crimson Tempest DoT should to do more damage, especially for Sub. I would love if the DoT portion of Hemo had an accumulating effect. I also wish Eviscerate refreshed Rupture like it used to. Wtf happened to that?

Why druids get amazing passive damage and burst over Rogues is beyond me, especially when their weapons are just stat sticks.
    Weapons are NOT stat sticks for feral druids. Their autoattack and special attack damage is directly based on damage of their equipped weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    They need to fix sub by making rupture do damage like ferals rip and give hemo bleed back the 16% dmg buff. Also need to buff backstab damage. Vanish 2min.

Spec fixed.
    Add a sub passive ability that makes rupture into a combo point generator.

10+ Year Old Account
    We got a damage buff:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shuriken Toss now deals double damage against targets at ranges between 11 yards and 30 yards.
    My Shurikens are now doing 14kDPS in PvP.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    Add a sub passive ability that makes rupture into a combo point generator.
    As sub is the only spec with hemo, it would be easier to just add the hemo bleed onto sanguinary veins. That's about the only damage buff we need. Shuriken toss counts as a boost for combat/assa I guess, but sub really needs anticipate for the double evis burst.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    As sub is the only spec with hemo, it would be easier to just add the hemo bleed onto sanguinary veins. That's about the only damage buff we need. Shuriken toss counts as a boost for combat/assa I guess, but sub really needs anticipate for the double evis burst.
    I agree ish I think the tooltip should isntead of :Increases the damage of your Rupture ability by 50% and causes you to deal 16% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest.

read :Increases the damage of your Rupture, Garrote, Hemo bleed and Crimson Tempest bleed by 50% and causes you to deal 16% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest.

as this would make us use garotte as the opener -> as bleed actually does enough damg to be worth it now, and also use it as the "first one of your dance" used to apply the expose armour debuff instead of dance in pve being just ambush/evis spam ading in a bit of variation to the dance.

an alternatively subtle way to buff would be to make it's mastery increase the hemo bleeds damg making the dot actualy useful again to some extend.
    Last edited by mmoc1ace84aa42; 2012-11-29 at 04:46 PM.