Inquisition addon?

I've been using DBM /timer macro to show the remaining time on Inquisition, before I should recast, and for the most part it's working great. But it's no way in hell 100% efficient, I was wondering if there was an addon, graphical or even *vocally* that would show/tell me when just about time to recast it?

Thanks.

I used TellMeWhen to track inquisition when I was still playing my paladin. But any similar addon will do for something as simple as tracking inq.

i use clcinfo with omnicc to track it. Works well enough for me. Now i just need clcinfo to be updated for arms and fury.

enraged and slamandawe are okay...but i miss being able to track just about everything on clcinfo.

CLCRet/CLCinfo, power auras/week auras, tellmewhen, dottimer and tons more that i cant think of off the top of my head

Ok, I got Weak Auras... but I'm totally lost in it. Anyone could give me a hint how to set it up? (a progress texture would be cool I guess, don't know how to set up the trigger, even...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGG View Post
    Ok, I got Weak Auras... but I'm totally lost in it. Anyone could give me a hint how to set it up? (a progress texture would be cool I guess, don't know how to set up the trigger, even...)
    If you click the question mark at the top bar, there is a link to the how-to manual. I'd start there.

I don't see any question mark... But I was able to create a thin bar, that I place beside me. Quite accurate, but esthetic wise, not very good. I'd like a numeral counter under it, and woo I don't see how I'm gonna do that haha.

---
    Edit: OH MAN! Was able to set up a progress bar, MUCH better now! Ok, thanks for the advice, just need to tweek the look, super happy.
    Last edited by DiGG; 2012-11-26 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    I use blessed, very easy to set up and use. It's effectively download and use. I made a simple guide on how to set it up etc which is here:
    http://youtu.be/GllD-rF1U_g

10+ Year Old Account
    I use NeedToKnow. It basically lets you make a customizable bar for whichever buffs or CD/ICDs you want.

Edit: nvm, I see you already found one you like.