Faction Changing - New race advice

Hey fellow DKs and other non-hero class players ,

Planning to race change to horde (again) after a short trait at ally side and biggest answer is which race to pick?

I was a bloodelf and race changed to goblin when cata hit , and when I gone to ally I've picked Worgen , those choices were based on PVE min/maxing but now I'm more into pvp so , need to clarify my choice before I press that big red button

I think Undead is the best choice atm for PvP , and goblin/orc goes close for PvE. Hows new dmg racial of undead works atm? Is it really good? Or should I go back to old goblin again , rocket jump was handy in arenas and rbgs?

Thanks in advance and have a nice evening.

I know this might be a repeat thread so mods , delete this if it's not ok.

You could do something insane...... like pick which ever race you find the most aesthetically pleasing. Min/maxing is of course your choice, but we aren't talking about choosing talent A instead of talent B, or putting a haste gem into that piece of armor rather than a strength gem. You are going to be looking at this character for a long time; is the tiny bit of power gain worth the tradeoff of looking at a terrible (in your eyes) character model?

The answer your looking for is Orc.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronik/advanced

You think you would look half as awesome as a puny Undead or diminutive Goblin? I think not. Non-orcs...or Norcs as I'm going to call them from now on are for girl pants and poopy heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen
    I think Non-orcs is the term you were looking for.
    So I am lol.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2012-11-26 at 10:10 PM.

I think Non-orcs is the term you were looking for.

Honestly, to be aesthetically pleasing and good for pvp, goblin. One of the death knights biggest pvp problems is gap closing, and you get a forward jump free of any talent or gear or anything. And the 1% attack speed is a decent damage increasing racial.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Female Orc is the only real option

(IF you are laying Unholy you should probably pick undead).
    But you get a fair bit out of the Command Racial being Unholy, and you can throw blood fury into the mix with unholy frenzy when gargoyling for a massive burstfest.