Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    don't overdo it might make it harder else, keep the foucs on that the very part is crucial to the whole build you had planned.
    also if replacement is a 2300(2320) it would also be good, slight downgrade but still will yield close to the performance of the original one you ordered.
    also if person does not understand the problem ask for tech support person for the sales department, someone who knows what alternatives are possible instead of someone who has no clue what a cpu is so to speak.
    Yeah, my live chat message that I originally tried to send before getting "All of the live chat operators are busy" a ton of times mentioned getting a 3220, 3210, 3240, etc. I don't care so long as it's in that ballpark, or even an upgrade, even though I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Deleted
    do double check what offer you get either with reviews/benchmarks or here. (or just sort cpu's at partpicker with i3/i5 1155 socket and see if what the offer is on that list)
    but i think you'll know what to do , just be persistent.

you seem to know what you accept as a replacement so you are good to go.
    Last edited by mmoce1d4ab16bc; 2012-11-27 at 11:01 AM. Reason: my bad mixed in a X79 socket there

It has to be the 1155 socket, because that's what my motherboard supports. I'm fine with 3210 vs 3225 or anything in that ballpark, there's very little performance loss.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 05:45 PM ----------

After waiting 3 hours on hold yesterday, and an hour today, they told me there's no way I could get another processor at the same price, and I'm gonna have to wait until the 8th for my processor to be back in stock. Tigerdirect sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.