Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Longest corpserun i ever had was with Firelands dailies. Alliance killed me on Serthia's roost. I pressed resurrect and found myself in Ashenvale.
    I'm pretty stubborn so i didn't spirit ress. Had to run all the way through Ashenvale, Felwood, Winterspring and Hyjal to get to my corpse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    You haven't had a corpse run until you died on the northern part of Blades Edge Mountain at Burning Crusade release. There was only 1 (maybe 2) grave yards in that place and they were soo far away that you had to cross 2 bridges, travel through a cave find your way back to you body. If you happened to fall off into the canyon there, you were up for another 15 minute run all the way back to the GY, just to the GY.

Death is fine as it is. As the blue has stated, the penalty is good and almost not good enough. Removing Res Sickness would make dying an easy teleport system. Removing res timers would allow for skipping past content while levelling (a non-issue to anyone who has played this game longer than 2 hours). The run back speed is not an issue either, if you die you shouldn't be able to get straight on your feet and keep fighting.
    Is that the are where you got disguised as a twilight person and had to run into the cave? Died there once, could of watched a movie with how long it took to get back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by superbotje View Post
    My personal NON-favorite was Mauradon, i always got lost in that place, just running around in circles.

Oh and not to forget Utgarde Keep, die on last boss and you spend like 8 minutes running all the way up to get back.
    Mauradon was the worst one by far.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by rainiothon View Post
    I miss the palpable frustration as I was killed again by Kurzen Medicinemen, believing it was my right to come back again and smite them and -just be lucky enough this time- to get past the inevitable respawns. It made me feel alive, ironically.
    Those fucking Medicine Men... when I first started the game, I was on a priest but had no clue about the wonders of Silence or Dispel. Those Medicine Men put hair on my chest like nothing before.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Over run with nostalgia here. Forgot how painful it was to run back then. Though i think it should be kept. It has been made so easy already. Soon everyone will be getting loot from lfr regardless just because there were whines about drop rates. They need to leave some of the nostalgic if indeed horrible things in the game to balance it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    My personal NON-favorite was Mauradon, i always got lost in that place, just running around in circles.
    Yeah ... I remember

On the other hand, people were able to find Gnomeregan easily ... running into the instance without a care ... Only to not be able to find their way back to the group ...

And that was why smart people waited for a res

I got lost the first time I went into BRD mainly due to not having the key after a corpse run I had that quest and it was fine. SUNKEN BASTARD TEMPLE was another thing altogether :/ good XP and items there for my level but I hated it. Wailing caverns was also a horrible thing to navigate when I was new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    How does it make you a better player or enhance the gaming experience to spend 15 minutes slowly walking back to your corpse?
    I have no idea. It makes it more hardcore and brings back the good ole' days. I've got nothing /shrug

Deleted
    Defias pillagers!!!, they caused more corpse run than most dungeons and raids

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    How is it even possible to wipe in any dungeon much less low level dungeons?
    If you screw up enough, you die.. Doesn't matter what level you are or what level content you're doing.

In b4 "Oh well what about a lvl 90 in a lvl 40 dungeon".. Get out of here with that, before it even comes up.. 'Cause you know what I mean.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    If you screw up enough, you die.. Doesn't matter what level you are or what level content you're doing.

In b4 "Oh well what about a lvl 90 in a lvl 40 dungeon".. Get out of here with that, before it even comes up.. 'Cause you know what I mean.
    Yeah, I've been in low level dungeons with like 4 new players and wiped to stuff.

Longest corpserun i ever had was with Firelands dailies. Alliance killed me on Serthia's roost. I pressed resurrect and found myself in Ashenvale.
    I'm pretty stubborn so i didn't spirit ress. Had to run all the way through Ashenvale, Felwood, Winterspring and Hyjal to get to my corpse.
    I dealt with a similar thing, but i ended up in darkshore..............
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Deleted
    I played Everquest before WoW. Dieing there meant the exp of an evening of grinding mobs gone as well as having to recover your corpse as it contained all your gear. Or in other words, whatever killed you while you were at full strength was now guarding your corpse while you go at it in your underpants. A raid wiping meant serious hurt for everyone involved, not to mention having to use Necromancers who drained levels off people to summon corpses with gear.

Death in wow is just a slight inconcenience, and it has been since the start.

Now get off my lawn.

You're talking about faith in humanity and then you use a twitter tag on an unrelated forum.

4 Words.

Asheron's
    Call
    Obsidian
    Plains.

That was a corpse run.