Page 1 of 5
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852

    Get RIFT free + 30 days gametime

    You can get RIFT free, plus 30 days gametime when you log 3 hours of playtime on RIFT lite. All you have to do is run an app on your computer called raptr.

    Raptr: http://raptr.com/

    Also, if you sign up as my ascend a friend you get sweet rewards.

    Ascend a friend link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

    If you want the ascend a friend rewards use my link before you download RIFT lite

    THE OFFER HAD ENDED BUT HAS NOW BEEN RENEWED! 14/12/2012 GET YOUR KEYS QUICK BEFORE THEY GO AGAIN!


    Enter the RIFT for free!
    REQUIREMENTS:
    Amateur or above in Rift
    Facebook account connected
    Must have recently run the Raptr Desktop App
    Resident in eligible country
    Verified email address
    Discover a dynamic fantasy world where eight primal forces battle for control in the ever-changing landscape of Rift. Starting November 13th, gamers ranked Amateur or above in Rift can earn a free copy of the original RIFT game and 30-days of complimentary game time! This offer can only be used by new RIFT subscribers.

    How do you earn a rank in a game without owning it yet, you may ask? Try the free version of the game to begin logging hours as either a noble Guardian or technomagical Defiant and rank up! Once you have reached Newbie or above you may earn this reward!

    The 30-days of complimentary game time is only applicable to new RIFT subscribers.

    To view the complete rules and a walkthrough on earning this reward, go here.

    http://raptr.com/rewards/rift-amateur

    2944 keys remain!


    Could a mod possibly re-name the thread to say it has been renewed please?
    Last edited by Nykolas; 2012-12-14 at 02:21 AM.

  2. #2
    Warchief Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,057
    lul.
    Raptr is one of the worst things I ever installed on my computer.
    Stupidly frustrating to work.
    Luckily enough I have RIFT on my Steam account, so that was how I got the hours recorded.
    Then after the claimed rewards, it got a boot UNINSTALL, and I'll never have it back.

    But I recommend RIFT ^-^
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  3. #3
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    lul.
    Raptr is one of the worst things I ever installed on my computer.
    Stupidly frustrating to work.
    Luckily enough I have RIFT on my Steam account, so that was how I got the hours recorded.
    Then after the claimed rewards, it got a boot UNINSTALL, and I'll never have it back.

    But I recommend RIFT ^-^
    works fine for me and my friend, he is level 24 now and i got a weird looking costume piece

  4. #4
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    lul.
    Raptr is one of the worst things I ever installed on my computer.
    Stupidly frustrating to work.
    Luckily enough I have RIFT on my Steam account, so that was how I got the hours recorded.
    Then after the claimed rewards, it got a boot UNINSTALL, and I'll never have it back.

    But I recommend RIFT ^-^

    Hmm I've been using it for about a year now with out any issues. I think I use the built in chat more then anything to talk with friends who are playing other games. Interesting to see who's playing what and for how long.
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

  5. #5
    High Overlord Praey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    137
    Thanks for posting this! I just started playing Rift Lite and now I don't have to pay for the game. waahoo
    90 Draenei Shaman -- Praey / Burning Legion
    90 Human Death Knight -- Thaiyn / Burning Legion
    Million alts.

  6. #6
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Praey View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I just started playing Rift Lite and now I don't have to pay for the game. waahoo
    Your'e very welcome, hope you enjoy it
    And if it was you who used my Ascend a friend link thankyou very much
    Last edited by Nykolas; 2012-11-28 at 04:39 AM.

  7. #7
    Does it include the xpac? If not then you have to pay sooner or later then
    Your lord is under attack! Your lord is under attack!

  8. #8
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Does it include the xpac? If not then you have to pay sooner or later then
    No, it does not include the xpack. but you don't have to buy the xpack to play chocolate rift, and there is a month free sub included. If you want to play storm legion content post level 50 you will have to buy the xpack. but whilst you are leveling 1-50 there is no point, unless you buy the CE so you can get the mount and free shizz, mounts are usable at level one so it could be useful. or for £5 you can buy the collectors edition of RIFT or the river of souls upgrade to get the mounts from them.

  9. #9
    I got Rift and 30 days time for $5. The Irony is it was the first MMO I've played in years I would've paid for gladly. Trion just can't do wrong in my eyes - great support, great game, and it's basically free to start and get into. And yes, they did earn my money - I pre-ordered SL collectors edition with 1 year of service.
    Last edited by salamala; 2012-11-28 at 03:15 PM.

  10. #10
    Fluffy Kitten Azuri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,457
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    I got Rift and 30 days time for $5. The Irony is it was the first MMO I've played in years I would've paid for gladly. Trion just can't do wrong in my eyes - great support, great game, and it's basically free to start and get into. And yes, they did earn my money - I pre-ordered SL collectors edition with 1 year of service.
    I threw the extra $20 out for the SL collectors edition. The Brevanic portal item is amazing. Porting to anywhere in the world from where you are is priceless. When a zone event pops in another zone, bamm you're there!.
    • PSN ID: Azuri118 •

  11. #11
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    Just wanted to say thankyou to the guys using my Ascend a friend link! Happy Rifting to you all!

  12. #12
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Just wanted to say thankyou to the guys using my Ascend a friend link! Happy Rifting to you all!
    Hax. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater! ;O

    How many signed up? O.o

  13. #13
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Hax. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater! ;O

    How many signed up? O.o
    8 to the trial 2 used the raptr deal for the free game and trial so far, 0 subs tho :P

  14. #14
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    8 to the trial 2 used the raptr deal for the free game and trial so far, 0 subs tho :P
    Well, that's a ton of potential free months for you. ;o

    Good to hear so many are trying though!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Well, that's a ton of potential free months for you. ;o

    Good to hear so many are trying though!
    :O I should have thought of this...

    Oh well, right now I've got 9 with 3 "loyal"

    Did you guys know that game cards don't count as "loyal"? Kind of a bummer.
    Lv40 (Firefall) Dragonfly, Mammoth, Nighthawk, Arsenal
    Lv50 (FF14) Paladin, Warrior (Swtor) Agent, Warrior, Knight, Inquisitor, Trooper, Consular, Smuggler, Hunter
    Lv60 (NWO) Rogue, Fighter, Wizard, Guardian, Cleric (Rift) Rogue
    Lv80/85 (GW2) Thief (WoW) Rogue, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Shaman

  16. #16
    Just downloaded raptr but I already have an existing Rift account. Can I still get a free month? And what's with the Storm Legion reward? Is that the entire expansion you can get for free or something else?

  17. #17
    Dreadlord Nykolas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Birmingham UK
    Posts
    852
    its storm legion costume pieces, you have to make a new account for the deal

  18. #18
    So I just bought Infinity Edition, mainly because it comes with a free month of game time, and it still wanted me to put in a subscription with my credit card. So I did and though it said it wouldn't charge me if I just bought the game that came with complimentary time, it still did and it only shows I have 1 month of game time -_-. The complimentary time it should have came with isn't even there...

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Steve View Post
    So I just bought Infinity Edition, mainly because it comes with a free month of game time, and it still wanted me to put in a subscription with my credit card. So I did and though it said it wouldn't charge me if I just bought the game that came with complimentary time, it still did and it only shows I have 1 month of game time -_-. The complimentary time it should have came with isn't even there...
    I've never seen the infinity edition promoted with a free month of game time. Can you please link the source of that? as far as I know, all you get with the infinity edition is outlined here http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/upgrade.php
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

  20. #20
    Excluding any participatory deals (Raptr, etc), the only free game time should come with the Classic + SL combo for new players. Infinity Edition is the collector's upgrade version of Storm Legion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •