Trinket double checking

Are Essence of Terror and Relic of Yu'lon still the BiS or did that not change? Item upgrading could mess up some things. Double checking.

every trinket gets upgraded the same amount (2 out of 2) so I doubt anything changed, whats actually bothering me though is the thing with Essence of Terror, I had the normal version since first time we killed Sha of Fear (thank you bonus rolls !) and I upgraded it fully as I dont expect to attempt him on heroic anytime soon but whenever I had the trinket proc at the beginning of a fight when we pop hero my LvB would go below 1 sec and all that haste starts to hurt. I follow the guide made by Endus / Binkenstien and I trust the trinket ranking they have posted but I'd really like to know if there's some way I can avoid putting myself in that situation without gimping my dps.

Also somewhat related to the OP's question, what are everyone's thoughts on the new int use trinket on a 1 min CD from the new faction and how does it compare to our BiS ones anyone did any maths on that ?

Re-equip trinket just before fight
    so it will trigger it's internall CD and will proc after (45?sec) so right after BL will end.

smart why can't i think of these things by myself:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming it procs very quickly after its CD is up (which has been my experience with the 496 version), wouldn't leaving it equipped cause it to proc very soon after BL ends anyway? Since it would proc at the beginning and then again 45 seconds later? The act of haste capping yourself isn't a DPS loss in and of itself, and there's always the chance that it will proc a few seconds into ascendance, which would mean your first couple LBs (and/or EB) afterward would get the first haste proc, giving you a net gain in DPS.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

The reason why I asked was because while they all upgrade at the time same time, some upgrade a bit further than the others with iLevel scaling. If anyone could confirm/proove wrong that would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think of it like this. When you are upgrading an item, you are taking a percentage (1.7% in the case of the relic) of it's original stats and duplicating them. 8 of the ilvls present within the 476 get added again. If you take two items that are different ilvl and increase each of them by 8 ilvls, the one with the larger amount of base stats will actually be increased by less percentage than the lower item. Relic becomes 101.68% of the original and H EoT becomes 101.57% of the original. So because the relic was increased by a greater percentage, it pulls even further ahead of the other trinkets.

That being said, the amount that it pulls ahead is so incredibly minute as to be utterly unnoticeable. My point is that the trinket rankings do not change. :P

Well, they could change, depending on how the new haste/1m int-on-use trinket sims out. The pre-5.1 order doesn't change, anyway.

Nevermind, scrap all of this. I had no idea what I was talking about. The higher ilvl pieces increase by more for the same amount of points. So I also have no idea! ^_^
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2012-11-29 at 06:29 PM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

As Aaron Rodgers says, Discount Double Check!

Sorry, but someone had to do it.