Deleted

Help my DPS - Enhance

Heres my Armory link. Any of you Sim veterens out there seeing any major issues ? im a Mid-to-soft-core raider and i am sitting on around 55-65k DPS in raids.
    Prioritisng Mastery > Haste > crit after caps ofc.
    Thanks for any feedback or discussion from this
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Emmea/simple

Saying 55-65k dps doesn't present a good enough picture to go by, to offer feedback.

For example, is that the overall average, among all the boss fights you do, or is 65k the highest you've spiked? I suspect the former.

I can offer that I'm pretty close in ilvl to you, and with my current talents/glyphs, I usually spike to 125k, rarely to 140k, in the first 20 or so seconds, after popping all of my CDs. At the end of most boss fights, in MSV, I finish the fight doing somewhere around 73k-75k, by the time the fight is over.

On our guild 10 mans, my dps is all over the place, depending on whether I can max my dps, or if I'm helping to kick in some healing, but usually in a similar range (and whether I double-pot or not).

Logs and Current Rotation/Priority would really help.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

Ok
    So one question
    You are reforging to Haste or to Mastery ?
    (well ok i Know that you are reforging to mastery.. question is.. why, are you sure it's best option for you ?)
    What's more
    Why in the world have you reforged Ring http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/item/89967
    from mastery to exp instead of crit to exp ?
    Last edited by Segasik; 2012-11-28 at 12:55 PM.

Deleted
    Hope OP wont mind me using his post since im in a similar situation. I have only been playing Enhancement in mist so my experience is fairly low, any advice would be appreciated.

rotation:
    Searing Totem with 0 ticks remaining / fire elemental
    Unleash Elements
    Maelstrom Weapon x5 stacks + Lightning Bolt
    Stormstrike//Stormblast
    Lava Lash with 5 Searing Flame stacks
    Maelstrom Weapon >3 stacks + Lightning Bolt and UF debuff up
    Flame Shock if the Unleash Flame buff is present and FS is about to drop
    Earth Shock
    Spirit Wolves//Feral Spirit
    Earth Elemental
    Maelstrom Weapon >1 stacks + Lightning Bolt

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/parantaa/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/63yrcdh7za63hdvy/analyze/dd/source/

Quote Originally Posted by Pelaaja View Post
    Hope OP wont mind me using his post since im in a similar situation. I have only been playing Enhancement in mist so my experience is fairly low, any advice would be appreciated.

rotation:
    Searing Totem with 0 ticks remaining / fire elemental
    Unleash Elements
    Maelstrom Weapon x5 stacks + Lightning Bolt
    Stormstrike//Stormblast
    Lava Lash with 5 Searing Flame stacks
    Maelstrom Weapon >3 stacks + Lightning Bolt and UF debuff up
    Flame Shock if the Unleash Flame buff is present and FS is about to drop
    Earth Shock
    Spirit Wolves//Feral Spirit
    Earth Elemental
    Maelstrom Weapon >1 stacks + Lightning Bolt

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonblight/parantaa/advanced
    worldoflogs.com/reports/63yrcdh7za63hdvy/analyze/dd/source/
    What to improve on:

- Flame shock uptime. (86% Uptime isn't terrible, however you can easily have it at 98%+)

- Could have had more Lava Lash uses, you had about a 13 second interval between Lava Lashes, on a spell that has a 10 second cooldown.

- Stormstrike usage was pretty good, you only had a 9.2 second interval between Stormstrikes, which is fairly decent considering that there are periods of downtime on Vizier.

- You need to level up your engineering.

- Didn't use Pre-pot / DPS potion.

What is good:

- Reforging is fine.
    - Cooldown usage is fine.

Your DPS is more or less fine for your gear level and that fight. If you gave a log such as Gara'Jal I'd be able to give you a better idea of what to improve on, because Imperial Vizier Zor'lok has so many variables, that it makes it hard to give you a good idea of what to improve on.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Thank you for the advice Defines, ill try and make a log for Gara'Jal and post it here.

I'm going to have to make a log of my next runs. I'm not sure that 13 seconds (even an average) between LL uses is necessarily an area that needs improvement, since it's almost halfway down the priority queue, especially if you consider the movement requirements in all of the MSV fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    I'm going to have to make a log of my next runs. I'm not sure that 13 seconds (even an average) between LL uses is necessarily an area that needs improvement, since it's almost halfway down the priority queue, especially if you consider the movement requirements in all of the MSV fights.
    There aren't many boss fights in MsV that have points of movement where you are unable to hit something. The only fights that have any periods of downtime on Normal Mode are Stone Gaurds and Elegon, every other boss you can still maintain your rotation despite whatever movement there is, we have Spirit Walk for a reason ;o.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st