Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did they take out the Dalaran scenario with Lor'themar? And the one in Darnassus? Or was that prep work for 5.2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shardik View Post
    did anyone ever find out where the sky claw mount comes from? Been seeing it in datamined notes since ptr started, dying to know what it's from.
    It mentions a "copter", so maybe engineering! If thats the case im gonna love that I rerolled engineering!

Gonna hope that the item upgrade previews aren't working quite right.

It'll be pretty offensive if caster weapons basically get full upgrades (since weapon damage doesn't matter to them) and melee gets stuck with damage ranges never changing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fugliest tooltips ever.

Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons. Enemies in these raids that previously required more than one player to defeat are now more easily dealt with by players battling alone.
    Does that last part mean that BWL can now be solo'd without goofy line-of-sight/pathing trickery on the first boss?

Brace yourself, daylies are coming

More dailies and rep grind, I seriously don't understand what's going on in this expansion, no effing way I'm even touching that. What was wrong with reputation tabards, bring them back already.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious how the item upgrade works with the BoA Inscription epic staff. Will it just be like any other item upgrade; if you upgrade it and trade it the upgrade will remain? If so, I'll just use the Valor Points on a worthless alt I don't really play.

I was planning on skipping these dailies, then I realized they're putting them in with the legendary. Now I have no choice.

Still find it weird nobody has noticed that we havn't seen a blue post, tweet, nothing conforming that it's this week yet we are all believing this post.
    At least at the time I am writing this there is nothing confirmed that I could find..

This item upgrading is going to be so dumb. I wish they would just not go live with it so they could just scrap it while still on the PTR. Assuming you upgrade ONLY best in slot items, it's gonna take 24,000 Valor Points (24 Weeks, 21 Weeks assuming your capped now) to have full Best in Slot with fully upgraded gear. Just plain retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Still find it weird nobody has noticed that we havn't seen a blue post, tweet, nothing conforming that it's this week yet we are all believing this post.
    At least at the time I am writing this there is nothing confirmed that I could find..
    I found this by Wowhead. Didn't find the link to the postitself though.

Zarhym
    Patch 5.1, the first Mists of Pandaria content patch, is scheduled for release beginning on Tuesday morning, November 27 in North America.

That sure was fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm way behind on the dailies... I just stopped caring after a while, rather skip them. Looking forward to brawler's guild but nothing else in this patch seems interesting.

Deleted
    Finally warrior will be less faceroll. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zakvaile View Post
    Did they take out the Dalaran scenario with Lor'themar? And the one in Darnassus? Or was that prep work for 5.2?
    Was asking myself the same thing....
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

Patch is here, slightly given away by one of the early quest NPCs in Pearlfin Village along the lines of "The whole alliance fleet will be here in 2 months", hands up if you noticed that ;p

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They need to increase the Valor cap slightly, with all these Valor Point dumps they've added. At least to 1500 at a minimum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    I was planning on skipping these dailies, then I realized they're putting them in with the legendary. Now I have no choice.
    "I was planning on skipping raiding, then I realized they're putting it in with the legendary. Now I have no choice."

It may come as a surprise, but yes, some items do require more effort to get than others. Like... Legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir
    More dailies and rep grind, I seriously don't understand what's going on in this expansion, no effing way I'm even touching that. What was wrong with reputation tabards, bring them back already.
    Because there's no reason to have a reputation to grind if you aren't going to actually do anything for it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Where's the shadow priest love at? No Mind Sear buff?