Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Brace yourselves, Demons are coming!

I think we will see history repeat itself.
    I go back, way before WoW. WC3 is the place to be.

Wrathion told us and showed us what will come.
    Warlocks playing a key role.
    Horde and Alliance conflict getting real.

I predict when we near the 5.3/5.4 or even the event for the next expac...the Legion will return.
    History repeats itself, whenever the alliance vs horde conflict gets serious, the legion comes in strikes when we are potentially the weakest.

Mists of Pandaria is gonna change this. MoP is what the calm before the storm is until all hell is loose.
    The Pandaren might be fluffy and cute, but they do make a damn point every fucking time they open their mouths.

OR Wrathion will ruin the fun by preventing it (atleast for a while).
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2012-11-27 at 12:50 AM.

Dude... it's just a game. They'll flip into the next expansion whatever they think sells. That's how we got Pandaria and the Pandaren in this expansion in the first place... test marketing toys and pets, Blizzcon surveys, ect...

Don't read into it so much. :P

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    More blood to wet my blades with
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Dude... it's just a game. They'll flip into the next expansion whatever they think sells. That's how we got Pandaria and the Pandaren in this expansion in the first place... test marketing toys and pets, Blizzcon surveys, ect...

Don't read into it so much. :P

He's allowed to get excited. I have this to say

HUSH TYRANDE!!!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Come my pretty's!

Imp's make great house pets

Legion in Pandaria makes no sense.

Wrathion is "looking to the greater conflict", but think more 1-2 expansions from now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% sure of this, willing to bet cash, and you can quote me in your signature. Next expansion will be Us VS the Legion.

After all this buildup, the fact next expansion will mark WoW's 10th anniversary, and the fact most fans want the legion over Azshara, it's inevitable.

A few more speculative (not certain) things:
    It will be a 10-level expansion, capping at 100.
    It will be set across the nether including Argus.
    We will have 3 new races (A, H, N) and a hero class (Demon Hunter).
    The final boss will be Kil'jaedan.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'm 100% sure of this, willing to bet cash, and you can quote me in your signature. Next expansion will be Us VS the Legion.

After all this buildup, the fact next expansion will mark WoW's 10th anniversary, and the fact most fans want the legion over Azshara, it's inevitable.

A few more speculative (not certain) things:
    It will be a 10-level expansion, capping at 100.
    It will be set across the nether including Argus.
    We will have 3 new races (A, H, N) and a hero class (Demon Hunter).
    The final boss will be Kil'jaedan.
    Or another avatar of Sargeras, but I like it. =]

I agree too. If you talk to Master Chang (I believe it's him) at the Peak of Serenity he says something along the lines of: Yes, I'm Master Chang. No relation to the other one. Yes, I am a Monk, Although I've always wanted to be a demon hunter.

Demon hunters hinted. Next expansion will hopefully be 10 levels, legion, demon hunters. Just a guess, but damn am I excited for it.

oh noes the Legion oh noes... what will they do now after having been thoroughly humiliated, pantsed and had their faces smashed in mud by Azerothians two times already?
    Are they gona farm up all our resources and then flood the auction house with dirt cheap commodities to destroy our economies then buy up all the industries that go bust as a result and then fix prices on consumer goods so the average Azerothian is perpetually enslaved to paycheck-to-paycheck living with excessive debt... wait that's a cause to be alarmed D:

THE BURNING MONOPOLY BEGINS!!!

*cowers*

No way you'll see the Legion in any real manner until they've decided to end the game. Sargeras has always been the big bad. They'll play out all the other angles like Azshara first. It wouldn't surprise me if she was slated to be this expansion, but everyone hated the water zone so much in Cataclysm, not to mention all the grumbling about too much Old God action in-game. The Old Gods took a beat down in Cataclysm with Akir, Rags, etc. They have to develop her growth, before you get the Legion expansion. Ultimately, the battle comes down to the Old Gods vs Sargeras. I'm not sure how that plays out from a player involvement perspective. Maybe that's where the whole Wrathion thing is going. How to play those two factions against each other, with the mortal races coming in to clean up the scraps. Basically, 2 more relevant expansions from a lore-perspective and however many unrelated, open-ended expansions like Pandaria they can get away with.

Yeah, I agree. Based on various quotes, and the general tides of things, I am pretty confident the next expac will be legion and demons. Gonna be sweeeet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt blizzard say at there last blizzcon, Pandaria is the calm before the storm ie return of the burning legion
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Didnt blizzard say at there last blizzcon, Pandaria is the calm before the storm ie return of the burning legion
    I think what was refered to as the "calm before the storm" was patch 5.0

And that the storm itself was the War coming in 5.1
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    It's pretty obvious demons are coming. Sargeras is the end boss of wow, and there will be fight on the line. Maybe not this expansion but the coming ones for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I think what was refered to as the "calm before the storm" was patch 5.0

And that the storm itself was the War coming in 5.1
    i was sorta meaning Pandaria expansion as a relaxed expansion even though war is raging, the real threat is coming.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

If you've been paying attention, it should be fairly obvious by now that T15 will be Zandalari/Thunder King and T16 is a slightly Fel-corrupted Garrosh. Wration will also kill Anduin at some point in the interim.

Pandas and Sha are done.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    i was sorta meaning Pandaria expansion as a relaxed expansion even though war is raging, the real threat is coming.
    What real threat? There's just the same old remaining scumbags left to snuff out, but they aren't of any ilk not yet handled. Another Old God? Azshara? Kil'jaeden? Yawn... The real storm in the age of mortals is a World War... and 5.1 brings that to the forefront.
    If they want to throw a curve ball at us they will introduce something far bigger, deadlier and more destructive than the Legion or Old Gods...

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 08:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    If you've been paying attention, it should be fairly obvious by now that T15 will be Zandalari/Thunder King and T16 is a slightly Fel-corrupted Garrosh. Wration will also kill Anduin at some point in the interim.

Pandas and Sha are done.
    Fanwank is only obvious to the ones who come up with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Wration will also kill Anduin at some point in the interim.
    That doesn't even make sense.

Deleted
    Don't forget the Felwood pet trainer who speaks in Demonic, but tells you about his Master Sangaras returning and the Rise of the Legion