I've been playing around with my druid lately and was trying to make some macros to reduce keybinds. I couldn't get one to work how I wanted and came here to ask for help.
Basically I want to consolidate Lifebloom and Entangling Roots into the same macro. I want it to go through this priority if possible.
1) Entangling Roots if mouse-over is an enemy
2) Entangling Roots if target is an enemy
3) Lifebloom if mouse-over if friendly
4) Lifebloom if target if friendly
5) Lifebloom myself if nothing above is met.
Is it even possible to do something like this? If it is, I was going to do the same for Faerie Fire and rejuvenation. Anything special I need to do for FF (I remember there was something different about FF in the past when putting it in macros).