Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillmare View Post
    You keep telling yourself this, I guess...
    stop dodging the question, how is it 10 man heroic please explain?
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Grats to method on the world first, the fight was insane. For the people making excuses, we lost because we played worse, nothing else. Keep a lookout though because we'll be back next tier .

Congratulations on the heroic 10 man kill, Blood Legion!
    Look at the pic, its obvious not all of their chars had logged out when wowprogress recorded it.

You keep telling yourself this, I guess...
    See the kill screenshot? See how there's 25 people in it? Unless Blood Legion found a way to get 25 people into the 10 man version, it was killed on 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Feluna View Post
    Sure the same rules would apply. If the EU had a one day pre start, the US would have a disadvantage.
    But it is like it is. If you have 24Hours before the others can join the race...well it isn't hard to get the firsts in that time. You can't say that's a lie.

Like I said, it is absolutly nothing against Blood Legion.
    There's a lot to consider, like Europeans work less than Americans, as well. But who really gives a shit, anyway? I mean, it's so strange, people claim a world first is a world first, regardless of raid size... why would it matter what day, either?

Grats to all the guilds downing the content, regardless of location. I mean, do you want to start narrowing it all down by the amount of pulls? The lowest geared guilds? Get over yourselves, it's really not important.

Quote Originally Posted by jaricOrgana View Post
    I couldn't care less to, honestly.
    Using the couldn't care less idiom implies that you cared enough about something to post about it, which means that you could have cared less by not posting at all. "could care less" is technically accurate, but also a vague expression. "Couldn't care less" is always false, because talking about something indicates that they care about it to some degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truefire View Post
    Grats to method on the world first, the fight was insane. For the people making excuses, we lost because we played worse, nothing else. Keep a lookout though because we'll be back next tier .
    I like you Good Luck at 5.2=)

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahdehl View Post
    Big props to Method, this boss was ridiculous and soul-draining.
    Good to see a classy response in a community not exactly well known for such traits.

Quote Originally Posted by AxleStukov View Post
    See the kill screenshot? See how there's 25 people in it? Unless Blood Legion found a way to get 25 people into the 10 man version, it was killed on 25.
    I play on Illidan, I saw when they got the achievement. You should simmer down, fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahdehl View Post
    A long goddamn time.
    Any sub 1% wipes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    Using the couldn't care less idiom implies that you cared enough about something to post about it, which means that you could have cared less by not posting at all. "could care less" is technically accurate, but also a vague expression. "Couldn't care less" is always false, because talking about something indicates that they care about it to some degree.
    Actually, you are entirely incorrect.

You see, I cared about your improper use of could/couldn't care less, thus I responded to it. That was the only part of your post that I did care about as seen by my initial response. Notice that I did not respond to any other part of your post, because I simply didn't care.

Therefore, when you asked me to respond to the actual 'context' of your post, I replied with how I couldn't care less to. Why? Because I didn't care originally and I still couldn't care less now.

It's cool though, every now and then I make a mistake too. Don't take it personal

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot to consider, like Europeans work less than Americans, as well.
    Uhm, yeah, because BL + Method + Para so have Real life jobs when they are raiding 12hours+ a day?
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by mosely View Post
    Good to see a classy response in a community not exactly well known for such traits.
    You do realise he said Method, not Blood right?
    Joking that Method got the World first 25man, even though they weren't 'US' as well.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    The best part of BL downing Sha? Now we might get a damn kill vid!

Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    I honestly could care less about the World First race.
    This always makes me want to stab my eyes out.
    Please, people, don't use that phrase. It's wrong.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...ould+care+less
    Last edited by Snuzzfizzle; 2012-11-27 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    Uhm, yeah, because BL + Method + Para so have Real life jobs when they are raiding 12hours+ a day?
    Seriously?
    I don't know about the other guilds, but I know many within Blood Legion with real life jobs, so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. And trust me, I'm not trying to make them sound human or defend them.

A bit like winning special olympics, no?

World 2nd is till a great achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    You do realise he said Method, not Blood right?
    Joking that Method got the World first 25man, even though they weren't 'US' as well.
    His sig indicated he was from Blood Legion. I took it as him congratulating the rival guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware, world 3rd is the highest rank they have ever achieved at the end of a tier.

Very well deserved. Its been a long time coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.