Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blabber View Post
    What could go wrong? how many of you played Halo Combat Evolved when it came out.. ...Flood...
    Fuck the Flood, remember the Thing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Deleted
    I don't want stupid bactirea! I want pew pew laser aliens!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Drunk View Post
    I have never understood why people want to find life on mars anyways ? We know it will be simple life like 1 cell bacteria ..etc etc ...is it to disprove the creationists ? Those people don't believe in that anyways so why are they so psyched to find life on Mars ?

Wow i've seen some... not so smart people on mmo-champ but this one isn't just stupid this attitude is dangerous. Just as dangerous as the US media brainwash.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope we make the discovery of life on a planet/moon in our own backyard in my life time. That would be incredible, I mean life as we know it started as just a single cell, think of the implications of finding JUST single celled life on more than one planetary body in ONE solar system out of the hundreds of billions just in our galaxy alone!

Honestly the near future looks bright, I am anxiously awaiting the launch of the James Webb Space Telescope and NASA apparently has plans to have a manned mission to mars in 2016! Even the testings of the new rocket boosters excites me. I would love to see a small out post put in place on mars in my life time. I could die a happy man knowing man kind is well on it's way to being an interplanetary species.

I just got my first telescope a few weeks ago, unfortunately it was missing a piece so I haven't been able to use it yet, however I'm eagerly awaiting the piece to arrive so I can start star gazing. Hopefully I can spot the ISS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Town Drunk View Post
    I have never understood why people want to find life on mars anyways ? We know it will be simple life like 1 cell bacteria ..etc etc ...is it to disprove the creationists ? Those people don't believe in that anyways so why are they so psyched to find life on Mars ?
    Actually I really hope we don't find any life there. If they do, it would be all "lets not send people there or terraform it with Earth life to preserve it" and so forth. If they find the bacteria on some moon thats -200c anyway, fine but leave Mars for people!:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    Fuck the Flood, remember the Thing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084787/
    Oh! Now you made me want to download that movie