View Poll Results: Blood Legion's most impressive Heroic world first?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Grand Empress Shek'zeer

10 90.91%
  • Lei Shi

0 0%
  • Tsulong

0 0%
  • Protectors of the Endless

0 0%
  • Amber-Shaper Un'sok

0 0%
  • Feng the Accursed

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why do people always bite...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    This tier Blood Legion has claimed an impressive 6 world firsts out of a potential 16 heroic mode bosses. The most amazing thing about that number is more famous guilds such as the 10 man guild paragon and Method each have less world firsts overall. Blood Legion didn't cross the finish line first on the final boss but 6/16 firsts is a big accomplishment. They're becoming the best US guild since DnT.
    Thanks for letting us know. Is there a point in there somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    Thanks for letting us know. Is there a point in there somewhere?
    The point is we as an mmo community openly celebrate the accomplishments of some guilds and unfortunately Blood Legion tends to be brushed aside for their world first records. It has been confirmed by at least 1 poll the typical location of most mmo-champion members is Europe and that might be part of the reason why a powerful and highly successful US guild beating everyone else in the world more times than any other guild for this tier gets little respect. We shouldn't have regional bias we should all be objective. The 10 man guild paragon is clearly the best in their bracket while Method and Blood Legion are fighting it out in the more competitive 25 man bracket. I can admit this because I am not biased or pro any one region. I enjoy the accomplishment and race.

Time difference? But didn't 2 of their kills happen after the content was released in Europe first.

o_O
    They still had more time on the bosses and yet lost all the final boss world first. EU is better always has been always will be.

The more you fight for respect, the less you get of it. Especially on a public forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post
    The more you fight for respect, the less you get of it. Especially on a public forum...
    Weird isn't it.

This great guild has proven they are no worse than the second best 25 man guild currently in wow (arguably the best 25) and yet they still get no respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    That thread makes me sad...
    Because of ppl like the op, we have that useless discussion so often.

There are some facts, that are there, and you can't say they aren't. And that has nothing to do with disrespect to a guild.

... and yet they still get no respect.
    They get respect. A world 2nd/3th endboss kill in a fair competition is pretty damn good.

If ppl disrespect them, then also because of ppl like you.
    Last edited by Feluna; 2012-11-27 at 07:10 PM.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Why do people always bite...
    Mmochamp has this thing where trolls are promoted and if you call them out you receive infraction.

Deleted
    Getting world firsts or being in top physical shape with a social life. Hmm... Guess I'm the real winner here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Getting world firsts or being in top physical shape with a social life. Hmm... Guess I'm the real winner here.
    Like here.

Quote Originally Posted by razzghul View Post
    Can he just be banned for shit stirring?
    Ctrl+W will close out undesired threads in most browsers.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razzghul View Post
    Can he just be banned for shit stirring?
    Not just yet if anything simply report the thread like it is going to cause a ruckus haha

15+ Year Old Account
    Weird isn't it.

This great guild has proven they are no worse than the second best 25 man guild currently in wow (arguably the best 25) and yet they still get no respect.
    Yea I know what you mean I mean that guy that was before Usain Bolt at 30m but ended up last did not get any recognition even though he was ahead at 30 meter mark, pretty unfair if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    They still had more time on the bosses and yet lost all the final boss world first. EU is better always has been always will be.
    You can have being the best in video games.. we'll let you and Korea fight it out. Everything else in the whole world - USA is all that matters. Europe is only around still because we need to vacation somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Yea I know what you mean I mean that guy that was before Usain Bolt at 30m but ended up last did not get any recognition even though he was ahead at 30 meter mark, pretty unfair if you ask me.
    That makes absolutely no sense in the context of this discussion. Each world first is a race. There was 16 individual races not just 1 and Blood Legion won 6 of the 16 races. That's impressive no matter where the guild was from.

15+ Year Old Account
    That makes absolutely no sense in the context of this discussion. Each world first is a race. There was 16 individual races not just 1 and Blood Legion won 6 of the 16 races. That's impressive no matter where the guild was from.
    That's like saying people care about lap time, it's end result that matters, hate it or love it.

Deleted
    This guy again

Why isnt he banned yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    That's like saying people care about lap time, it's end result that matters, hate it or love it.
    No you're wrong again.

Each boss kill must have a first and the strategy and effort is different for each world first.

A lap is always the same whether it's the first or the final lap the track is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Absolutely love it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why the EU players are so upset. Honestly all the ranking websites take into account number of wipes, and use a formula to figure out how to rank teams that got the content late. Blood Legion did a great job they wipe far less then the other 4 guilds on the bug queen. So the deserve the win.

If European players had such a disadvantage of time why do they have more wipes then Blood Legion on that fight?