View Poll Results: Blood Legion's most impressive Heroic world first?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Grand Empress Shek'zeer

10 90.91%
  • Lei Shi

0 0%
  • Tsulong

0 0%
  • Protectors of the Endless

0 0%
  • Amber-Shaper Un'sok

0 0%
  • Feng the Accursed

1 9.09%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    They still had more time on the bosses and yet lost all the final boss world first. EU is better always has been always will be.
    I sincerely hope you realize that a great deal of the fact EU has always gotten bosses first is because of the way employment works in the EU right? On average, in the US you get something like 1-2 weeks (for your typical worker) with SOME (and I mean a minority of places here) get an additional week after 5 or 10 years.

It is ALOT easier to get away from work in the EU than it is in the US.

I'm not saying skill doesn't play a factor, obviously it does, but you can't simply say "EU has more skill than the US" and that's 100% of the reason why.

Everything the OP posts is just hillarious

But, in all seriousness, most impressive was the Empress kill! Gratz to BL :>

Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I don't understand why the EU players are so upset. Honestly all the ranking websites take into account number of wipes, and use a formula to figure out how to rank teams that got the content late. Blood Legion did a great job they wipe far less then the other 4 guilds on the bug queen. So the deserve the win.

If European players had such a disadvantage of time why do they have more wipes then Blood Legion on that fight?
    All the ranking websites take into account the number of wipes? Where the hell did you pull that from? Where did you also pull it from that it uses some special formula?

It's all based off a point system, each boss has a set number of points assigned to it, hell if any ranking website did it some other way it most definitely isn't "fair" then.

Deleted
    as far i care there were only 2 impressive world firsts, and that were HC Blade Lord Ta'yak and Garalon.
    why? you might ask, cause the guild Arctìca simply realized they were unable too do the first boss in HoF HC and decided too move on too the second one.
    this simple deed was something i just liked, it allowed an unknown guild too get in the spot light for a few hours before the big known raiding guilds took over agian.

You have been told so many times to stop making these sorts of threads. And yet once you're unbanned, what do you start doing again?

Stop making threads that only create drama. You know better by now.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions