10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    When your dragging someone around you no longer need to shoot them. That goes way beyond self defense.
    Did you even read the story??? Obviously not.

Dragging the bodies has nothing to do with anything... he probably thought there were more and so he moved the bodies. And that last shot that you feel you need to complain about was a mercy shot. He shot her a couple more times after she laughed... which is where the breaking point was of her being able to be kept alive. With plenty of bullets in her, it was the most moral thing he could of done... give her peace.

You fail to realize that he could of done much much more out of anger... he could of raped both of them, he could have tortured them... that's malice... he put the girl out of her misery... that tells me that he felt sympathy.

How about you make some valid arguments?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
    True but those 2 wrong teens have resulted in an elderly man possibly going to jail who given the statements about him from neighbors would have rather been left alone and it resulted in their deaths.

If I had to say one was more right then the other when determining punishment, the elderly man would get a lesser sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by kjcasey View Post
    Go to this link. This says it all! these kids were not the angels their friends and family want you to think. They were planning this home invasion!http://abcnews.go.com/US/minnesota-t...4#.ULZzZIbN1bx
    More good info about these 2 popular and upstanding teens.
    Last edited by quras; 2012-11-28 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post

Dragging the bodies has nothing to do with anything... he probably thought there were more and so he moved the bodies. And that last shot that you feel you need to complain about was a mercy shot. He shot her a couple more times after she laughed... which is where the breaking point was of her being able to be kept alive. With plenty of bullets in her, it was the most moral thing he could of done... give her peace.

You fail to realize that he could of done much much more out of anger... he could of raped both of them, he could have tortured them... that's malice... he put the girl out of her misery... that tells me that he felt sympathy.

How about you make some valid arguments?
    What about reading the 30 pages in which we explain in every single detail why this counts as excessive use of self defence and bring up a chance of being charged with murder?

What he did was not wrong they planned this home invasion he was simply protecting himself from drug induced kids! If they were high its no wonder she laughed. They would not feel a thing and that makes them highly dangerous! Even when shot!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purlinae View Post
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

Dragging the bodies has nothing to do with anything... he probably thought there were more and so he moved the bodies.
    Logic please?

You fired a gun several times in the basement. If anyone is in the house they know your in the basement...

And a "mercy shot" is not legal, so who the hell cares? You don't see the police giving out "mercy shots" do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What about reading the 30 pages in which we explain in every single detail why this counts as excessive use of self defence and bring up a chance of being charged with murder?
    Counts as excessive? I wasn't aware you were him... Oh haha, that's right... you're not. His word is the only word of the event and with more and more stuff being pilled up against the kids such as cops finding out that the kids planned this out weeks in advance. I'm sorry, but the two little angels that you feel didn't deserve death, will just get screwed over by the media and the old man will walk because gun holders around the nation will refuse to let one of their kin go to prison for doing what most other gun holders would do.

This case will be very interesting to watch! I want to see all the facts come out. Which ever way they fall

10+ Year Old Account
    Logic please?

You fired a gun several times in the basement. If anyone is in the house they know your in the basement...

And a "mercy shot" is not legal, so who the hell cares? You don't see the police giving out "mercy shots" do you?
    They hear gun shots... they don't know... maybe the boy stole the gun and shot the guy... you move the bodies so that the girl can't look down there and see who actually died. It causes her to want to figure out who got shot... she goes down into a house that isn't hers... she gets shot. They shouldn't have been in the house... that's logic.

And cops don't do mercy killings because when they shoot someone, they could care less if they died... what about the man who held a knife 20 yards from 5 police with guns drawn on him... he didn't do anything and 1 cop shoots... the rest do... apparently cops do public executions... but not mercy killings... I think you're on to something.

10+ Year Old Account
    They hear gun shots... they don't know... maybe the boy stole the gun and shot the guy... you move the bodies so that the girl can't look down there and see who actually died. It causes her to want to figure out who got shot... she goes down into a house that isn't hers... she gets shot. They shouldn't have been in the house... that's logic.
    You just made a case for it being premeditated murder.

Deleted
    Counts as excessive? I wasn't aware you were him... Oh haha, that's right... you're not. His word is the only word of the event and with more and more stuff being pilled up against the kids such as cops finding out that the kids planned this out weeks in advance. I'm sorry, but the two little angels that you feel didn't deserve death, will just get screwed over by the media and the old man will walk because gun holders around the nation will refuse to let one of their kin go to prison for doing what most other gun holders would do.
    You know NOTHING about my opinions, you do NOT KNOW if his version of the facts is true, you IGNORE the tons of evidence including a report by HIMSELF 2 days AFTER the event where he states he might have overdone it.
    Yet you storm this forum where we were having a heated but civil conversation.

We don't want your attitude nor your extreme lobbystic point of view. If a man's guilty he's guilty NO LOBBY CAN PUT A MAN ABOVE THE LAW.
    Shame on you for even suggesting that'd be a good thing.

Done with you, calling troll right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You just made a case for it being premeditated murder.
    I'm sorry you're illiterate, but that's not even remotely close to what I was saying... all he knows is that people broke into his house... the gun shots could have been from anyone down there... He moves the boys body so that whoever is up there wouldn't see a dead boy and throw a grenade or some bomb or start shooting crazy down the stairs... you don't know who was in the house... you think "ohh i wouldn't shoot no kids..." but how the hell are you supposed to know when it's a dark house and people break in...

Read before you act like a pretentious punk.

Deleted
    Let's stop making personal attacks or call people a troll. Let's keep being civil, like we've been for the last couple of pages.

Highly doubt it. If gun shots are fired and you know your group is not armed, who are you going to assume fired the shots?

Probably someone outside of your group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You know NOTHING about my opinions, you do NOT KNOW if his version of the facts is true, you IGNORE the tons of evidence including a report by HIMSELF 2 days AFTER the event where he states he might have overdone it.
    Yet you storm this forum where we were having a heated but civil conversation.

We don't want your attitude nor your extreme lobbystic point of view. If a man's guilty he's guilty NO LOBBY CAN PUT A MAN ABOVE THE LAW.
    Shame on you for even suggesting that'd be a good thing.

Done with you, calling troll right here.
    It doesn't matter you kiddo... The judicial system doesn't work off of what you think is right or wrong... it works off of evidence and if he's the only witness... it's his word. You can speculate all you want, but you can never convict someone based off of what you think.

And get the hell out of here... calling me a troll... just because I'm logical and you fail to look at this event from a logical perspective. You remind me of the parents of the kids... so arrogant to believe that their little angels could have done something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry you're illiterate, but that's not even remotely close to what I was saying... all he knows is that people broke into his house... the gun shots could have been from anyone down there... He moves the boys body so that whoever is up there wouldn't see a dead boy and throw a grenade or some bomb or start shooting crazy down the stairs... you don't know who was in the house... you think "ohh i wouldn't shoot no kids..." but how the hell are you supposed to know when it's a dark house and people break in...

Read before you act like a pretentious punk.
    Ahhh, the irony of calling me illiterate... I could grammar nazi your post so, so easily. You even messed up in the first four words. But I won't. I do wonder, though, why you're being so defensive when I have been fairly polite throughout this discussion.

If he moves the body so she can't see the boy and has to wonder what happened, causing her to come downstairs to discover where the boy was, he set a trap for her. He baited her into a situation in which he could easily take her life.

After watching the interview from their school mates they clearly state they were trouble makers and very capable of this crime in fact not surprised by the company they keep. these kids were capable of anything especially if high on drugs!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly doubt it. If gun shots are fired and you know your group is not armed, who are you going to assume fired the shots?

Probably someone outside of your group.
    Oh I wasn't aware this is 2484 where our guns are strapped to our limbs... He could of took it? How strong do you think a recluse 64 year old is compared to an athletic, popular 17 year old boy??? Nice logic.

Oh I wasn't aware this is 2484 where our guns are strapped to our limbs... He could of took it? How strong do you think a recluse 64 year old is compared to an athletic, popular 17 year old boy??? Nice logic.
    Yes, we are all martial arts experts that can disarm a person with a gun without getting shot? The more obvious answer is the unarmed person probably just got shot at.

Reality check on isle 4.
    Last edited by Purlina; 2012-11-28 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Ahhh, the irony of calling me illiterate... I could grammar nazi your post so, so easily. You even messed up in the first four words. But I won't. I do wonder, though, why you're being so defensive when I have been fairly polite throughout this discussion.

If he moves the body so she can't see the boy and has to wonder what happened, causing her to come downstairs to discover where the boy was, he set a trap for her. He baited her into a situation in which he could easily take her life.
    God fucking damn it, will you honestly quit it??? FORGET THAT THERE WAS A BOY AND A GIRL... FUCKING FORGET IT. People break into your house... the last thing on your mind is how old they are... you just want to make sure they don't hurt you and they went directly to where he was hiding... he wasn't on the main floor... if the kids stayed there they probably wouldn't have been shot. He found a secure place in his home and took point. If he wanted to kill his intruders, he would have ran up and shot them... they came to him... he didn't want anything to do with them... but they looked for trouble and got what they were searching for.

Just because these kids did not have a gun does not mean they weren't capable of killing in a drug induced state of mind. People cant make rational decisions high on dope!