Search Warcraft logs for Damage Networks - Gul'Dan
You can find our wowprogress on the US-Realm Skullcrusher Connected
Our Website is just the guild name dot com
We are in need of 1 exceptional healer to augment our Mythic roster. As with every other skilled casual guild, excrement happens and people stop raiding due to RL.
Scholars maintain that Damage Networks was formed in Natural Selection and made the transition to WoW during Vanilla release. Eons ago DN was one of the best guilds in the world, achieving a top 20 Kel’Thuzad kill in OG Naxx. We were around the top 100 US for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King – including a realm first 25m Heroic Lich King kill. Most importantly our current roster is comprised of nearly 75% of the same people who have been in guild for 7+ years.
• We’re a casual guild at this point but we pride ourselves in performing the best we can in the limited amount of time we have each week.
• We raid W, Sun 6pm – 9pm PST (9pm – 12am EST)
• We use a Loot Council system that factors in performance, attendance, attitude, and biggest upgrade.
• This schedule has proven to limit burn out and assists in forming strategies for current progression fights. It also fits well with most of our schedules. We all have lives outside of WoW and at this point have any combination of the following responsibilities: full time jobs, spouses, kids, intramural sports, etc.
__________________________________________________________________ What we want:
• 680+ ilevel (preferably ~685) we don't do heroics anymore, so you need to be at least somewhat geared.
• Loyalty – If you’ve switched guilds more than times than Marshawn Lynch has been fined, don’t apply.
• Dependability (90%+ attendance) – If you avoid more raids than the number of charges Bill Cosby has avoided, don’t apply.
• Skill – If your DPS/HPS is lower than the box office gross of 47 Ronin, don’t apply.
• Logs – A link to recent logs (preferably Warcraftlogs) so we can analyze your performance.
• Don’t be easily offended or emo.
• Be a team player (aka don’t whine if you get sat due to a better group comp).
• Have a sense of humor, enjoy progression.
Extremely High Priority: Mistweaver Monk / Holy Paladin
High Priority: Any good healer
Additionally, we will consider any skilled applicants regardless of class or spec - be warned that you would have to earn a raid spot, or be comfortable with a fill in role until a raid spot opens up – which usually happens around summer time.
Feel free to contact me in game (bnet id Noto#1585), Raid Leader: Todale/Jaedyn GM: Veggi, or apply on our website