Oil-Stained Wolf

For any of you hunters who still have this pet, DO NOT bring it in a challenge mode. My pet lost their buff and is no longer oil-stained anymore. I'm not sure how it works, but I can't find out, all I know is that I lost it.

Do challenge modes remove all buffs before you get in like arenas do maybe? I've never done one so I have no clue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ticket Blizzard.
    But then again, they may just tell you bad luck, go do it again -_-
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep according to petopia if the pet enters a bg or a arena all buffs are cleared so i guess challenge modes comes into that category
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Yep according to petopia if the pet enters a bg or a arena all buffs are cleared so i guess challenge modes comes into that category
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Do challenge modes remove all buffs before you get in like arenas do maybe? I've never done one so I have no clue.
    I did a few challenge modes before this and he was just fine. It may have something to do with the reset method. I'm not sure though. It is upsetting because he was my only wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt blizzard will give you back a pet that has a "buff" that they did not intend for it to be tamed with.

Deleted
    btw is the pet still tameable keeping the buff ?

No, you can't tame it with the buff anymore.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to take him out of my line up before entering.