Deleted

[PVP] my chaos wave dmg is low?

hey guys,

i feel like my chaos wave is dealing extremely low dmg.

my unbuffed stats:
    16.4k sp
    9.7k pvp power
    16.42% mastery

on targets with approx. the same amount of resil like me (6.4k) a single chaos wave hits for about 54k. thats with dark soul, in demon form and with the ilvl 483 on use trinket that adds 5k sp.

i know my gear isnt the best, i only have t1 weapon and so on.. but 6.4k resil isnt that much either? i do not use GoS, yea, i would deal a little more dmg with that. but 50k per chaoswave? that seems really low?

would anyone mind posting stats and chaoswave dmg?

thanks
    Last edited by mmoc703b55f91f; 2012-11-26 at 08:23 PM.

Are you staying in demon form until Chaos Wave hits?

50k is the value I get for a non-crit if I leave demon form before impact.

Deleted
    yea im staying in demon form. what are your stats, similar to mine?

your pvp power is a little im sitting at 42% (11.2k) and i am getting ~180k+ crits but with 6.4k resil you seem to be stacking it. apart from helm all sockets should be pvp power if you are looking to maximise your dmg

i would also recommend using GoSac keep felguard out until you want to do some burst pop all CDs sac him do what u need to and then insta resummon him. This means you get the GoSac dmg but you also get the stun and healing debuff that the felguard brings
    Last edited by Yasom; 2012-11-26 at 10:38 PM. Reason: didnt read all of OPs post
    I need about tree fiddy

Deleted
    hm, no im not stacking resil at all. but neither do i have all pvp power gems, but i take +int socket boni by going int+mastery in yellow for example.
    thats what i saw locks like nadagast and beckinsalex doing. you think i should try going full out pvp power gems?

nope you should have pvp power in every socket except helm where you should have int - pvp power and the int - 3% crit meta. that will allow you to maximise burst dmg and also raise your dmg between CDs
    I need about tree fiddy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasom View Post
    nope you should have pvp power in every socket except helm where you should have int - pvp power and the int - 3% crit meta. that will allow you to maximise burst dmg and also raise your dmg between CDs
    Actually mastery > pvppower for burst. But you'll suffer to much in caster form.
    Like 30% extra damage in meta with mastery would give 22% pvppower. But like only 10% mastery in casterform.