5.1 nothing regarded aura radius reduction.

as the title says, there is no evidence of the demo auras having range reduction from using the MF talent.

does anyone have anything to provide to prove otherwise?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Chaos bolt dot part in GoSac is also not in the notes MMO-C has shown us. I'd wait for the official patch notes to see what's in those before we start assuming things are in or out and celebrate/mourn.

Mannoroth's Fury will only increase the area of effect of damage spells in 5.1, so demo auras are no longer affected.

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Mannoroth's Fury will only increase the area of effect of damage spells in 5.1, so demo auras are no longer affected.
    What about immolation aura?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Where are you gleaning this information?

•Warlock
    •Curse of Enfeeblement and Aura of Enfeeblement now reduce the physical damage dealt by all targets by 10% (was 20%).
    •Aura of Enfeeblement and Aura of the Elements now cost 150 Demonic Fury (was 50), and have a 10 second cooldown.

damn take about overnerfing....
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rning/advanced
    i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz - R9-280X @ 1150Mhz on stock voltage - 8GB of DDR3 Ram @ 1866Mhz

I see nothing in the patch notes, where are you getting all of this ?

Theres a ton of stuff for every class thats been changed without being mentionned in patch notes. Also theres so many bugs atm its hilarious.

GG Blizz. Aura of Enfeeblement is pretty much useless now.

Dont forget its offensive dispellable & spellstealable... Just to make sure you never cast it against a mage team.
    Fear makes people weak. Fear is my friend.
    Twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    •Warlock
    •Curse of Enfeeblement and Aura of Enfeeblement now reduce the physical damage dealt by all targets by 10% (was 20%).
    •Aura of Enfeeblement and Aura of the Elements now cost 150 Demonic Fury (was 50), and have a 10 second cooldown.
    I'm not seeing this change in 5.1.

When cast from Dark Apotheosis, both auras consume 50 Demonic Fury when cast.

Both the ability tooltip, and the tooltip for the buff it generates, display a 20% physical damage decrease.

After several minutes of having my mage stab my warlock with a dagger in a duel, I'm seeing a damage decrease of about 14% over about 50-100 normal hits. The sample size isn't large enough to say anything about crits.

However, auras are now purgable/spellstealable...
    Last edited by Elodeon; 2012-11-28 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elodeon View Post
    I'm not seeing this change in 5.1.

When cast from Dark Apotheosis, both auras consume 50 Demonic Fury when cast.

Both the ability tooltip, and the tooltip for the buff it generates, display a 20% physical damage decrease.

After several minutes of having my mage stab my warlock with a dagger in a duel, I'm seeing a damage decrease of about 14% over about 50-100 normal hits. The sample size isn't large enough to say anything about crits.

However, auras are now purgable/spellstealable...
    Those were hotfixes from yesterday, not in patch notes... And they appear in-game... Every single thing, the cd, the fury cost... the psysical damage reduction is indeed stated as 20% on tooltip but it's actually 10% on the debuff the aura provides on enemy targets.

Blizzard hit a new level of stupidity... The 5.1 brought a nerf for the Auras in range and making them dispellable, but for some reason they thought it's not enough so they made them have a 10 secs, nerfed the effect and increased 3 times the fury cost... Like... what the fuck... Who will ever use them??

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    Those were hotfixes from yesterday, not in patch notes... And they appear in-game... Every single thing, the cd, the fury cost... the psysical damage reduction is indeed stated as 20% on tooltip but it's actually 10% on the debuff the aura provides on enemy targets.

Blizzard hit a new level of stupidity... The 5.1 brought a nerf for the Auras in range and making them dispellable, but for some reason they thought it's not enough so they made them have a 10 secs, nerfed the effect and increased 3 times the fury cost... Like... what the fuck... Who will ever use them??
    I think that's their point, they don't want u to use them, these nerfs are beyond overkill for a simply ability nerf.

In good news, they seem to have finally gotten rid of the burning sound from Destruction!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish they'd just remove the auras. 25 yard range is worthless, and the Fury cost and cooldown is beyond punitive. It is better in every respect to use the hard cast Curses, so why implement these spells to prohibit us from doing so while in Meta?