Deleted

Lightbulb Tol Barad and Wintergrasp @ LV90

Taken from official notes on frontpage:

The growing conflict between the Horde and the Alliance has spilled across the face of Azeroth: level 90 players can now queue for Wintergrasp and Tol Barad via the PvP tab to battle one another in these epic conflicts.

Personally, I am looking forward into it. If bots do not manage to ruin it again...

I only have a question for the ones, who tried it on PTR: are these going to be like battlegrounds, or same 2:30 timeout between battles, meaning CRZ will kick in here?

What others think of it? Good, bad or "meh"?

We could que anyway :S there's no change

Deleted
    I think the bots will ruin this BG.

Wasn't on PTR but I believe they will work the same as they did but tuned up to 90. This will be a time that CRZ will actually be good as it will populate the battles. Personally I'll be queuing up for WG because I still need a handful of achievements there. I've done all the TB ones so I doubt I'll ever go back there.

Deleted
    Been queuing for TB and WG since my lock could enter them. 60-0 honor for TB win and 220 for WG (Plus the quests for both of course) has been very handy with getting deadly gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    We could que anyway :S there's no change
    ^This, I'm not sure what Blizz is trying to pull with this "patch note". Is it a reminder to people that those places still give very good honor and are hardly contested these days?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    No. It's that the vehicles and guards in WG are no longer ridiculously stupidly bad and are now balanced for level 90.
    While I agree with you, surely they could have said "Guards and Vehicles in WG/TB are now properly scaled with the new expansion" or something of the sort, rather than "you can queue for it now".

Wish they'd make WG into a full-on BG. Not sure if CRZ will be coming into play with this but if not I suspect that anyone on a faction that greatly outnumbers the other won't be getting into this anytime soon unless they queue far in advance.

Deleted
    I still hope they somehow promote both zones, so they get more attention from players than it is now... Let's get back to it after 5.1 goes live.

I've done two WG so far and it was 2v1 and this current one is 4 v 1. Sad.

Deleted
    In Wintergrasp:

- All NPCs which were lvl 80 are now lvl 90, the elite ones are now lvl 90 elites with ~4000k hp
    - The NPCs on the bridges which were lvl 77-78 with 11k hp are now lvl 88 with ~270k hp
    - The hp of the sieges, demolishers and catapults has been increased to lvl 90
    - New siege enignes hp is about 6500k (depends on gear of course)
    - New Demolisher hp is about 5000k
    - The siege/demolisher/catapult abilities(e.g.:Pushback) which did roughly 500-2500 dmg to players are now doing ~40k dmg on a player.
    - A WG Victory now gives 350 honor( + guild bonus) instead of about 50 honor before patch.
    - A quest (e.g.: Victory in Wintergrasp, Destroy the sieges...) now gives 75 honor instead of 20 honor (+ guild bonus).

You couldn't queue for Wintergrasp since Patch 5.0.4. The only way to enter a WG battle was to walk/fly to the zone and then when You are in the zone You are asked if You want to join the battle or not, but queuing has been removed since Mists of Pandaria pre-patch. (This includes TB also) But now with 5.1 'Landfall' they gave us back the options to queue.

Also CRZ is disabled in WG/TB.

15+ Year Old Account
    I accidentally queued for WG yesterday because it was at the top of the list instead of Random BG. There were 4 other people in the raid group when I entered, and no quests in the keep for me to pick up... doesn't seem worth doing, although I have no idea how much honor it gives since I left a few seconds later.

Deleted
    There are no quests at the beginning of the battle. They appear 3-4 minutes later, it was always like this (since WotLK.)

very, very low participation on my ultra-high pop server, literally 6 horde and 0 alliance somehow.

Massive letdown, just make WG into a proper 40vs40 BG already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixy View Post
    You couldn't queue for Wintergrasp since Patch 5.0.4. The only way to enter a WG battle was to walk/fly to the zone and then when You are in the zone You are asked if You want to join the battle or not, but queuing has been removed since Mists of Pandaria pre-patch. (This includes TB also) But now with 5.1 'Landfall' they gave us back the options to queue.

This bit is proper wrong, you could queue....you just couldn't if you had BG's blacklisted. And that will still cause you to get into the queue, but sometimes not get invited

*edit* but to add. done a few of both today....5v1 TB's and 5 v 0 WG's

Deleted
    Very disappointing, that's all I can say about it :-(