Thread: 5.1 Ultimatum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You are dead.

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Portland, OR - USA
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Congelatore View Post
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You are dead.
    Not sure what your point is there. Rogues cannot kill someone in a stun lock unless they overgear them by quite a bit. Also, trinket should help that. There are other classes that can currently lock you down by themselves using their CC abilities and kill you in that time frame. Rogue (by themselves) is not one of them.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Congelatore View Post
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You can't do that while stunned
    You are dead.
    Agreed, nerf warriors.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Agreed, nerf warriors.
    Nah, if it was a warrior, it would be like

    You can't do that while stunned
    You are dead.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Nah, if it was a warrior, it would be like

    You can't do that while stunned
    You are dead.
    More like

    You are dead.

  6. #26
    In fairness guys if you are still playing a rogue i give you credit for commitment, if this game was re released today with a cool hip wow killer name like "Age of Aion-Rift 2" or something it would fail, the only reason people still play wow is because its where the players are at. This game has killed RPGs for me and bliz interpretation and implementation of the rogue class is shameful, why does a plate wearer have better mobility than a leather wearer. This is how bad they are.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Superp View Post
    In fairness guys if you are still playing a rogue i give you credit for commitment, if this game was re released today with a cool hip wow killer name like "Age of Aion-Rift 2" or something it would fail, the only reason people still play wow is because its where the players are at. This game has killed RPGs for me and bliz interpretation and implementation of the rogue class is shameful, why does a plate wearer have better mobility than a leather wearer. This is how bad they are.
    Try GW2. Awesome PvP and the cloth, medium and plate wearers feel like they are supposed to.


    @Thread
    I think its just sad that bliz just doesn't want to fix it. They could, there are tons of possibilities, even hotfixable... but they just won't for whatever reasons they have.

  8. #28
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyngil View Post
    What do rogues have that other classes don't?
    They can pick pockets. Really the only rogue-only ability anymore.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Evi1Toad View Post
    They can pick pockets. Really the only rogue-only ability anymore.
    mate edit that away you will have nerds pecking at your feet trust me,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •