Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    What about ulduar 10man how difficult is that in a mix of mop heroic blues and crafted epics/rep epics? I guess nax 10 should be mostly easy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    What about ulduar 10man how difficult is that in a mix of mop heroic blues and crafted epics/rep epics? I guess nax 10 should be mostly easy as well.
    Uld and Naxx were being solo'd in Cataclysm. It's terribly easy now, I've done both as Retribution paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Naxx10 is really faceroll, ulduar more or less the same.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I killed ouro out of frustration ._.
    Lol ouch. I usually just kill the whole place upto c'thun and just bring in a buddy, its WAY quicker and that way I can move on to my next weekly destination.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Naxx10 is really faceroll, ulduar more or less the same.

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:46 PM ----------

Lol ouch. I usually just kill the whole place upto c'thun and just bring in a buddy, its WAY quicker and that way I can move on to my next weekly destination.
    Ah ty for the info. yeh on aq40 i bring a friend in to clear it quicker pretty much as its a long old grind there. Im looking forward to getting some new pets

solo'd c'thun last week, in my 482 tank gear it took 53 minutes to dps though his shield, with ouro in the room chucking me about. try and get your acid stacks up to 99 and it gives you a little extra vengeance. still boring as all hell, and when ouro eventually dies as he no doubt does, just don't clear the stacks again.

MC was just the tip of the Iceberg. Now I can farm Kara for the mount, a few outlands dungeons, and farm the trash in ICC without needing to find someone for 30 secs to make the raid. Can't wait!

Anyone tried chess event after patch?