Deleted

Wink am i a douch for doing that?

hi guys and sorry for bad english not my native language
    i ill start for telling the situation that im refering to but i ill do a breef of my chars info
    Im a warrior lvl 90 almost full pvp guear and i just started pvp trully since MOP
    i just played rarely pvp in other expacs
    thing is i was doing BGs yesterday a 2:00 AM in isle of conquest i rushed to the docks to get glaive but since the games nowadays at that hour have huge amounts of bots i decided to go for achyvs since i ilike to have them to
    thing is some players none bots start to follow me and see what i was doing players from my tem that decided to tell all bg players to reporte me since they claimed that i was missusing the clayve thrower
    i guave them no deal since they just could go inside the horde base and destroy gates from inside with the bombs but insted they just watched me and they done nothing to help the team
    im not claiming that i did because i didnt but those guys decided to blame me all the time in bg chat for lose and i just loled
    thing is i wanted to do the achyvs and that is part of the game
    so im sking you was i a douch for doing that ? or the others you just stood there and look were??
    can i get any problem for beeing reported for that action??
    PS ty for the patience ad sorry for bad english once again and for probably a stupid question ^^

It's a game, play it how you want..... people are going to bitch regardless "Don't finish i want X achievement" or "Omg this guy is just farming kills not helping team"

If they want to blame anyone for going for an achievement, they should blame blizzard for including them into BG's....

If you were doing an achivement, you are fine. Blizzard wont sue you for doing an achivement in a BG which they installed.

the only thing you can be reported for is botting and the only thing you can be kicked for is afking. doing anything else in a bg (kill farming/achives ect) is perfectly acceptable and while it may not be the most optimal way to assist your team or to win a BG it is part of the game and is acceptable gameplay.

Deleted
    You've gotta do it somehow.

Deleted
    that is my thinking is just a game and since i started to do PVP its a bonus to me doing some achyvs like ironmen for example that achyv i know that i coul not do it in my main hunter since i cant stand pvp with him
    but with warrior is just like wowwwwww ^^ and i did ironmen with him last week

Deleted
    While what you did would normally seem fine, I dare remind you that, nowadays, the strategy of Alliance is to "rush docks, get glaives, ALL IN (if glaives die = gg)". You're free to do what you like within the game, but considering the importance and limited quantity of glaives available, you have to keep in mind that your enjoyment may be to the detriment of that of others. It may be fun to run around with it and try to kill people (or whatever you were doing), but you have to keep in mind that almost every person besides you is in this BG to win and/or get as many honor points as possible. Sabotaging one of the key "victory conditions" is definitely not fun for everyone else. What they did afterwards (following you) and how detrimental that was to the game, is another, almost equally terrible, matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhakera View Post
    While what you did would normally seem fine, I dare remind you that, nowadays, the strategy of Alliance is to "rush docks, get glaives, ALL IN (if glaives die = gg)". You're free to do what you like within the game, but considering the importance and limited quantity of glaives available, you have to keep in mind that your enjoyment may be to the detriment of that of others. It may be fun to run around with it and try to kill people (or whatever you were doing), but you have to keep in mind that almost every person besides you is in this BG to win and/or get as many honor points as possible. Sabotaging one of the key "victory conditions" is definitely not fun for everyone else. What they did afterwards (following you) and how detrimental that was to the game, is another, almost equally terrible, matter.
    yah you a right at that normally i usally do help my team to the win but since there was sutch a huge amount of bots in that bg i just thout it was no arm
    i know that i mess up in the point of helping but that wasnt a total waste since other could do other things like jumping from airship and go inside horde base and blow gates from inside
    im not saying im right but those guys werent right either
    i it was just once i did that thing just in the thinking "why not is just once" and i do no enjoy win against bots since is easy and not chalenge

I think all Alliance players should do what you did - get the glaives and go site-seeing. You're not a douche, you're my hero.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Those damn bots gave you lip ?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    I think all Alliance players should do what you did - get the glaives and go site-seeing. You're not a douche, you're my hero.
    LOL you are probably a HORDE player ^^

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 02:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Those damn bots gave you lip ?!
    what you mean by lip??