Rain of Fire is a buff now

I don't remember seeing this in any patch notes, but Rain of Fire is a buff now. Will make is much easier to track.

Rain of Fire
    Rain of Fire no longer causes a stun after hitting a target three times.
    Aftermath will now grant Rain of Fire's damage over time effect a chance to generate Burning Embers.
    Rain of Fire no longer requires Immolate to be present to generate Burning Embers.
    Rain of Fire's damage over time will now hit every 1 second, down from 2 seconds. The damage animation for the damage over time effect will no longer always display.

Deleted
    He meant to say that casting RoF now displays a buff

Zumzum,

Do you like the changes (5.1)? XD

Deleted
    Still waiting for someone to test RoF's ember generation rate !

But yeah Conflagrate change is a big plus both in single target & AoE

Zumzum,

I just watched your video... WTF... 260k!??!?!?! HUAhuaHUA!

Deleted
    This isn't very much I think our strat sux, just have a look at WoL rankings there is a raid with a Destro @ 300k and 7 people doing more than 260k although when I'm first in my raid
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2012-11-27 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    This isn't very much I think our strat sux, just have a look at WoL rankings there is a raid with a Destro @ 300k and 7 people doing more than 260k although when I'm first in my raid
    Hey zumzum, I just watched your zorlok kill. It's possible to havoc a chaosbolt on the first platform. Just stand at the edge of the first platform. No backdraft required.

so with the destro buffs, has the gap gotten smaller between sims of the 3 specs?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

According Simcraft, the dps (demo and destro) is almost the same! Affliction still in top!

Deleted
    Hey zumzum, I just watched your zorlok kill. It's possible to havoc a chaosbolt on the first platform. Just stand at the edge of the first platform. No backdraft required.
    I did it a couple times during wipes yes, it will definitely be done in the next kill