[Gear] 4 piece set worth dropping down in ilvl?

I have the tier gloves and legs, 489 helm, shoulders and 496 chest off of Galleon. I got the tier LFR helm the other day, and was wondering if it would be worthwhile to equip 2 LFR tier pieces even though it would cost me at least 12 ilvl in stats?

4pc with galleon chest? and two tier are LFR, yes, it would be a dps increase.

yeah your damage will definitely increase more vs getting offset pieces

4pc isn't that big of a deal, you can squeeze 1 more combustion per 6minutes of fight, not counting waiting for a good moment/high ignite + right now you can time every 2nd combust with your alter time combo. Not sure if it's gonna be a dps increase to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephrie View Post
    4pc isn't that big of a deal, you can squeeze 1 more combustion per 6minutes of fight, not counting waiting for a good moment/high ignite + right now you can time every 2nd combust with your alter time combo. Not sure if it's gonna be a dps increase to be honest.
    Have to agree with this. Granted with combustion as good as it is now I will take a second look at it, however it does take a long fight to get the extra one in, assuming you are not using it on CD because you are waiting for the Pyro crit and such.
    Battletag: Rhaegas#1141
    Armory: Valefaran
    "You can call me Queen V"