Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Faith in Blizzard- devastated.

So, patch 5.1 just hit the live server, MM still broken, 5% extra AP wont help us in getting out of dps meters bottom but....
    My biggest disappointed is POWERSHOT.
    I've written a ticket reporting the ability being bugged, bilions of hunters did it aswell and we all got same answer- they are working on fixing it.
    Jk, patch is live and ability is still bugged...the only skill capable of doing actualy competitive dmg on arenas, especially now with 5% extra Ap and weapons upgraded to 498 is still failing to land pretty often..how pathetic is that? An 3 sec cast ability, that does dmg comparable to frost bomb or an mortal strike+heroic strike in 1gcd is still not repaired....

bestial wrath is still removing CC from hunter but shuuuush

ah yes because complaining on a secondary forum that is not owned by blizzard is going to solve all your issue >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Drama queen.... devastated... lol

I'm completely devathtated!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Drama queen.... devastated... lol
    lol, a mage??can't believe it!joke,not surprised......
    However,is a simple hotfix,like double kill shot glitch,or summon pet 1/2 healt,i think is time to surrender,it seems like an eternal bug :^

Quote Originally Posted by bladekpl View Post
    bestial wrath is still removing CC from hunter but shuuuush
    It's supposed to. The change was that your pet is no longer immune to CC for the duration. It still breaks any existing CC on both Hunter and pet at the start, but neither of you are immune anymore.

As for the powershot thing, yes it's disappointing. However, the situation isn't simple. They may be having a hard time nailing down the cause. Even if they have, it may be low priority as a bug, given how few Hunters are using the talent (the irony being more would use it if it weren't bugged). I'm not saying for sure that's the problem, my point is we don't know. I know you're just venting, but at the same time try not to jump to conclusions when we don't know anything about what is or isn't being done to fix it.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    I'm completely devathtated!!!!!
    I lol'ed pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mettimo View Post
    lol, a mage??can't believe it!joke,not surprised......
    However,is a simple hotfix,like double kill shot glitch,or summon pet 1/2 healt,i think is time to surrender,it seems like an eternal bug :^
    A simple hotfix? Really? Please do tell me all about how you work as a developer for Blizzard and know everything about WoW's program coding and how to fix that particular issue.

EDIT: (pressed 'submit' instead of 'preview'. Bah, I fail)

More on the OP: I really don't understand why people think they'll get or achieve by posting on third party forums about their disappointments and/or rage for a game which has its OWN forums for feedbacks, reports and ideas...
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2012-11-29 at 12:38 AM.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Why are people so calm about stuff like this? An ability has been broken since beta (I assume), to the point that it's useless. It's one of your three choices for an end talent, and you effectively can't pick it. How is that acceptable? That's shit game quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    Why are people so calm about stuff like this? An ability has been broken since beta (I assume), to the point that it's useless. It's one of your three choices for an end talent, and you effectively can't pick it. How is that acceptable? That's shit game quality.
    You got a point. That skill really does need a fix. Badly. But... I can't help but find your sig so, so, but SO ironic, compared to what you just posted...
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

To be fair, they didn't fix MM in Cataclysm for about 3 months. It's only been 2 months in MOP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    It's supposed to. The change was that your pet is no longer immune to CC for the duration. It still breaks any existing CC on both Hunter and pet at the start, but neither of you are immune anymore.

As for the powershot thing, yes it's disappointing. However, the situation isn't simple. They may be having a hard time nailing down the cause. Even if they have, it may be low priority as a bug, given how few Hunters are using the talent (the irony being more would use it if it weren't bugged). I'm not saying for sure that's the problem, my point is we don't know. I know you're just venting, but at the same time try not to jump to conclusions when we don't know anything about what is or isn't being done to fix it.
    he's not jumping to conclusions,maybe they are doing something,but tell me 1 thing,how can they have the time to make the ability of the 1st boss in hof shine,i mean the one in the left platform,and have no time to fix the pet healt bug?today we killed the 1st boss,and now the disk-ability is shining,wow,this is very important i think,no time for class balance..

This is the same design team that failed to fix key rep quests that were bugged since their implementation in beta, that affected almost all of their playerbase, and instead of fixing it they left it as is to go to live and only started to address it once people were unable to complete it on live and were complaining for a solid week.

I'm not surprised by anything they do.

The powershot thing - didn't they respond that powershot is a "skill shot"? Like, you fire it where the guy was, and if he moves, it doesn't hit him? This is irrespective of the animations, because I believe glaive shot works the same way even though the glaives will always follow the target/player.

The attack essentially draws a straight line between you and the target when you successfully finish a cast - your target deviates from the line, you miss the shot.

Granted, I do agree that a level 90 talent being a skill shot is a crappy thing, but that's supposedly what they said, right?

Yes, they did call it a skill shot, certainly implying that it works as you just described, but they were also a bit vague about it. It's possible there was some confusion between question and answer, and he might have been referring to only the secondary target part, which makes perfect sense. If something wanders out of the line of fire before the shot goes off, it'll miss them. It would be nice to get some more clarification on the matter, like is that how it really works? And is that how they intend it to work. And even then, would they consider changing it so that it's maybe a bit more useful. A talent that no one really wants to take is a failure of design, plain and simple.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    TLDR: Whiny Hunter complaining about complaining

If you still have faith, you are a sheep. This dev team has a long list of failures going back to the middle of Wrath when GC's "vision" began.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    If you still have faith, you are a sheep. This dev team has a long list of failures going back to the middle of Wrath when GC's "vision" began.
    And yet, here you are. On a fansite about a game whose developers you lost all faith in...
    As a matter of fact, you still support them by playing the game they develop...

I was also "devastated" when I was killed by the hunter pets. Fixing stampede also took weeks, but the hunters were fine with that. No you are no longer op and start crying. I think that is better for you to just unsubscribe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I hop in a thread like this, I usually do a quick scroll down to see if the OP bothered coming back to write anything else.

If not, it's normally not even worth the read. There's no way anyone could seriously take a developer action to heart like some sort of spite-filled personal attack, right?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.