Under your couch, munchin on the tater chip left overs

Question Enabling additional quickbars.

First off, i am a preferred status player (became one yesterday), so i should have access to the two additional quick-bars that preferred status players have. However, I just cannot for the life of me figure out how to enable those two additional bars.

I have looked at the interface editor, in both the default view, extended and retro views, and my own custom view. There are no additional bars to enable. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it because i just recently became preferred? Do i have to wait?
    If it ain't broke, yer not trying.

Quote Originally Posted by keeker View Post
    First off, i am a preferred status player (became one yesterday), so i should have access to the two additional quick-bars that preferred status players have. However, I just cannot for the life of me figure out how to enable those two additional quick-bars.
    In next week's update (not today's, unless they pushed it) you'll have your 2 extra bars if you're Preferred. If you already bought quickbar unlocks, you should have them now. Double check in the Interface Editor that the bars you have are all enabled - there is a checkbox when you click on the bar in the I.E.

Still experimenting...

Under your couch, munchin on the tater chip left overs
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the quickbar update is NEXT week? i thought it was this week. I think i have to read slower or something. Thank you
    If it ain't broke, yer not trying.