Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What kinda music do you listen to?

Hey,

I'm curious as to what everyone listens to while they PvP, raid, farm... whatever. Or if you play with ingame music.

Deleted
    usually ingame music, low volume because of Teamspeak. If it's an old raid (or I need to cool off a bit for people are being stupid or the RNG hates me or w/e), I turn on my mp3 player addon to listen to my music (mostly J-Pop)

oh yeah, that was only while raiding. when doing something else, it always depends. sometimes ingame music, sometimes stuff from my playlist.
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2012-11-27 at 06:00 PM.

i mostly listen to ingame music and sounds. on the rare occasion i do listen to music, it's usually some variation of metal, and never during pvp. gotta hear them sneaky classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i mostly listen to ingame music and sounds. on the rare occasion i do listen to music, it's usually some variation of metal, and never during pvp. gotta hear them sneaky classes.
    Haha, ya I have to listen to metal usually if I'm pvping. I gotta start being more aware of stealth classes though.

Deleted
    MarQ Markuz ft. Xander - Cocaina the best music to play World of Warcraft

Mostly listen to heavy metal, ie Gojira, Children of Bodom, Agalloch, Machine Head, Wintersun etc etc. But I often also listen to more "relaxing" music such as Buckethead or Frank Zappa. It really depends on the mood and what I'm doing in WoW. If it's dailies then some relaxing music suits best, and for pvp I can't have anything but metal.

Enya, cause I'm hardcore like that

black metal, or 70's progressive rock

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadnightWarrior View Post
    Mostly listen to heavy metal, ie Gojira, Children of Bodom, Agalloch, Machine Head, Wintersun etc etc. But I often also listen to more "relaxing" music such as Buckethead or Frank Zappa. It really depends on the mood and what I'm doing in WoW. If it's dailies then some relaxing music suits best, and for pvp I can't have anything but metal.
    So very nice to see someone else who listens to one of the best music composers this side of the 1900's LOL. Frank Zappa FTW

As for myself, whatevert he mood brings, maybe some TechN9ne, and other artists on his label, or some KoRn, and of the first 3 albums ha ha. Times that call for heavier music, gotta get some Mudvayne in!
    Last edited by adidas; 2012-11-27 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to all kinds of stuff excluding rap/hip hop/pop/modern punk bands. I usually listen to metal music like Nightwish, Disturbed, All That Remains, In Flames, Deathstars, As I Lay Dying, and Warmen. Other times I'll listen to older music like AC/DC, Queen, Black Sabbath, Boston, Journey, Def Leppard, Billy Idol, Billy Joel, Foreigner, Vinnie Moore, Motley Crue, Pink Floyd, Judas Priest, Heart, and A-Ha (the group who made Take On Me). I also listen to some other groups like Evanescence, The Letter Black, Brother Firetribe and then some techno/trance songs, video game music and some relaxing Chinese instrumental music too.

Then other times I will just listen to WoW's in game music

Edit: Oh yeah I also listen to Gangnam Style once in a while too.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-11-27 at 10:39 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trance, DnB. Mostly instrumental so vocals can't distract me.

Deleted
    Game music, if I dont I usually listen to awesome stuff like this:

https://www.savetubevideo.com/?v=Yf6FOrG1wYA

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Edit: Oh yeah I also listen to Gangnam Style once in a while too.
    ! I hear this song 50 times at work a day... To be honest I'm actually not sick of it yet.

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 10:49 PM ----------

Mostly listen to heavy metal, ie Gojira, Children of Bodom, Agalloch, Machine Head, Wintersun etc etc.
    I'm seeing Wintersun live December 8th!

Deleted
    reggae music and sometimes rock(most of it comes from the 60s / 70s) / old school hip-hop ( 80s / 90s )

Metal. Pretty much every form of it. Nightwish and Dark Tranquillity are currently tied for my favorite band. I also love video game music remixes (usually the ones that are metal remixes of the original) and just awesome guitar music like Joe Satriani.

I like to listen to the game music/ambient sound sometimes when I'm doing new content that has new music for the first couple of runs, but I usually have a Winamp playlist going once I get tired of that. The Tauren quests in Thunder Bluff when I first started playing were awesome with music and ambient sounds. So was Naxx.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-11-28 at 03:17 PM.

I'm seeing Wintersun live December 8th![/QUOTE]

You lucky bastard! I would've seen em live if I could, but sadly, I don't think their tour included Norway : /
    Also: Time I is fuckin amazing!

15+ Year Old Account
    Peter Gabriel, Phil collins, U2 and Genesis mainly. I press pause the moment a boss encounter starts since I cannot focus on my healing at all when I'm listening to my music.

Deleted
    You don't happen to play on Turalyon - EU do you?

Back to topic: I never have game sounds on, so listen to music, or have TV on the second monitor. But when I am listening to music, it will be one of the following:

Sylosis
    Sacred Mother Tongue
    As I Lay Dying
    Hatebreed
    Malefice
    Testament
    Machine Head
    Opeth
    Rammstein
    Classical

I have missed out shit loads of bands, but they are the bands I'm listening to a lot at this time
    Last edited by mmoce8fd318b33; 2012-11-28 at 03:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either ingame, or my Hardstyle/electro playlist