Cannibal Corpse
    Metallica
    Dark Tranquillity
    Evile
    Opeth
    Amon Amarth
    As I Lay Dying

Mainly Slayer and Cannibal Corpse while PvP'ing^^
    A nice selection of bands there - Remember seeing Cannibal Corpse with Kreator supporting years ago and came out with a footprint bruised on my arm as I went down in the pit - fun times

As I have mentioned earlier, listening to a lot of Sylosis - you should check em out if you haven't already - https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=tocEwt4HHOg

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Febreeze View Post
    A nice selection of bands there - Remember seeing Cannibal Corpse with Kreator supporting years ago and came out with a footprint bruised on my arm as I went down in the pit - fun times

As I have mentioned earlier, listening to a lot of Sylosis - you should check em out if you haven't already - https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=tocEwt4HHOg
    Yeah i've seen Cannibal Corpse at Wacken, it was 2007 i think. Pretty intense, and it seemed quite dangerous at times, but i got out wihtout any major injuries^^

I know Sylosis, i bought the first album i think (Conclusion of an Age), liked it pretty much, but lost track of them afterwards. Time to start getting up to date with them seeing that they released 2 albums since i last heard of them^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I listen to both the in-game music and my own, depends what I'm feeling.
    When it's my own music it's typically mostly Melodic Death Metal and a bit of Power Metal, especially Gothenburg melo death.

Bands include:

Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity, In Flames (Older stuff), Rhapsody of Fire, Mygrain, Metallica, Megadeth, Machinae Supremacy, Iron Maiden and a bit of Blue Stahli when I don't want raw metal.

10+ Year Old Account
    When im playing I listen to a variety of music, currently my playlist consists of:
    Muse, The Naked and Famous, Deadmau5, David Guetta, Animal Collective, Arcade Fire, AWOLNATION, The Beatles, Bon Iver, Coldplay, Coolio, Death Cab, The Decemberists, Flo Rida, Floboats, Florence and the machine, Foo Fighters, Foster the people, Fun, Ice Cube, BIG, TI, Red hot chili peppers, metallica, Weezer, White Stripes, Macklemoore, kid rock, Neil Diamond, Mumford and Sons, Paul Mcartney, Papa Roach, Kenny Chesney, Zac Brown band.

A pretty random list of all kinds of music I feel. I've been listing to this playlist for a good 4 months now adding and removing a few songs once in a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryDude View Post
    Yeah i've seen Cannibal Corpse at Wacken, it was 2007 i think. Pretty intense, and it seemed quite dangerous at times, but i got out wihtout any major injuries^^

I know Sylosis, i bought the first album i think (Conclusion of an Age), liked it pretty much, but lost track of them afterwards. Time to start getting up to date with them seeing that they released 2 albums since i last heard of them^^
    Yeah, you've missed their best two albums "Edge of the Earth" is the 1st one, its amazing, and they have just released "Monolith" which is on par with EotE.

Singer left after CoaA, so Josh took up singing duties, and they haven't looked back imo!

I'm lovin' every minute of Sylosis' new album. Unfortunately I haven't found their CD yet to purchase, so I've been streaming it off youtube. Maybe I'll suggest it for a stocking stuffer for the old lady. ; )

My favorite music while I PvP is Drowning Pool, or maybe a little Progressive Trance.

stop by our website and watch a couple of our raid videos. my taste in music will become quickly evident.

http://www.judgementofantonidas.guildportal.com
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frigoffrick View Post
    I'm lovin' every minute of Sylosis' new album. Unfortunately I haven't found their CD yet to purchase, so I've been streaming it off youtube. Maybe I'll suggest it for a stocking stuffer for the old lady. ; )
    High five for supporting bands!
    Everybody I know seems to just get them via torrent.

Deleted
    yeah, I pre-ordered it, had to cancel due to a cash flow problem, then when tried to reorder they had sold out haha!

Ended up buying the mp3 album from Amazon for about £7 - best £7 I have spent this year on an album, and there have been some good ones!

You should be able to get it from their website now though I would have thought - www.sylosis.com

Sounds good! Thanks for the input.

By the way any Amon Amarth fans out there, pretty sure they're working on new material right now, so be ready!

And does any metal head here like Black Dahlia Murder? Don't think anyone mentioned them.

Usually Mogwai, At the Drive In, Rites of Spring, Gorilla Biscuits, Rush, Grand Buffet , Wu Tang Clan and the solo albums, Zappa, Presidents of the USA, OP Ivy, Against Me, Mastodon , DRI, all types of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignotum View Post
    Mastodon
    Hell ya man! Just saw them live recently. That's another band I was gonna ask if anyone listens to.

10+ Year Old Account
    real hip 90's and certain rap artists (not that bullshit everyone listens to) rock, metal, grudge, altnative, some country.

Deleted
    Hell ya man! Just saw them live recently. That's another band I was gonna ask if anyone listens to.
    Yeah Mastodon are awesome! Saw them in London at the start of the year before they headed off for the "Hunter/Heritage" tour with Opeth (I would have sold a kidney to see that, alas it was in the states).

Amon Amarth - AWESOME! Cant wait for the new material!

Also, I'm checking out Insomnium right now, if you love your melodic death, definitely worth a check out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K003TNG40P8
    Last edited by mmoce8fd318b33; 2012-12-03 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling!

Deleted
    When I raid I either listen to Trance or to some Metal, depends on my mood. If I do other stuff ingame I usually watch Youtube videos or tv-series meanwhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a iTunes playlist dedicated to this and its pretty much random... I have coldplay, linkin park, dub step, Kiss, ACDC, light rap, pop, and a bit of taylor swift xD
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skinnerbox , daft punk , pendulum , massive attack , cursive , the get up kids , new amsterdams , alkaline trio , against me , operation ivy , Loc / Cv / indk ,subhumans/citizen fish , cruxshadows , lots of others but thats some.
    Last edited by enphestid; 2012-12-03 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    I have a iTunes playlist dedicated to this and its pretty much random... I have coldplay, linkin park, dub step, Kiss, ACDC, light rap, pop, and a bit of taylor swift xD
    A nice mix hehe... and laughed a little of the finishing of your list (not in a bad way, just sounded funny in my head)

Going mostly in dubstep-ish music for me atm.

Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=x0gnDQ6yO7s or other long "mixes" that i can start and just sitt back and chill with while lvling alts, gearing main(s), pvp or raiding
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.