Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Darkfallen. For some reason, I liked having vampires in WoW. But I guess it would have sucked (no pun intended) if they went all Twilight on them.

General Tiras'alan of the SSO, who died in Theramore.

Medivh. Man I wish he was around more.

Infinite Dragonflight. I want a mount of one soooooo bad. Also, I hope that we somehow can still have CoT dungeons or raids. Would love to join Grom and Thrall in killing Mannoroth or something. I would also like to see a CoT that has something to do with Gul'dan.

Lor'themar Theron...oh wait, he's alive...just neglected. Sorry, couldn't resist
    Opulence. I has it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    Those poor auberdine npc's. Was so sad when you first got there after the cataclysm!
    i cried a little when i found the girl you used to gather sea monster parts for... so yeah, i miss her the most. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    The Keepers of Lore in Felwood for the epic hunter chain at level 60.
    The first thing i did after the world was redone was to check if they were still there.
    To no avail...
    Made me remember those 4 demons hunters had to fight that would despawn if someone helped them. Ungoro, Silithus, Burning Steppes, and one other place. The one in Burning Steppes, his name did not match his disposition. I had nearly 40k hp on my paladin, and decided to attack him before Cata came out. Thought he would be a pushover since I was 80. He took like 3 swings and I was laid out. I think his name ended with "the nice" or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Made me remember those 4 demons hunters had to fight that would despawn if someone helped them. Ungoro, Silithus, Burning Steppes, and one other place.
    Winterspring.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Winterspring.
    That would be why. I never encountered the demon in Winterspring. Of course, I never really spent much time there pre-cata.

Deleted
    Arko'narin in Felwood

Demetria in Eastern Plaguelands

The Dukes in Silithus (Fathoms/Cynders/Shards/Zephyrs)

Crimson Courier in Eastern Plaguelands

Goggeroc in Stonetalon

Lady Hederine in Winterspring

Lord Arkkoroc in Azshara

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrion the gnome.

Mr. Smite and Edwin VanCleef. I always felt kinda bad for killing Vanessa in Cataclysm. That whole family really got screwed over by the Stormwind nobles.

Also the elite demons in Winterspring and the couple of rares that could spawn there (Lady Hederine, etc). I spent a lot of time farming in that area back in Vanilla. I got my ass beat the first time I ran into Lady Hederine because I thought she was just the average succubus at first glance and wasn't prepared for what she did. Apparently, plate armor didn't stop that whip from hitting REALLY hard. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-11-28 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Hm, that gnome warlock Niby the Almighty in Felwood who I helped summon El Pollo Grande is gone, at least as far as I could tell. His imp Impsy is still running around up there, so I have to assume Niby met with fowl play at some point.
    niby is in the alliance ICC now, selling warlock t10 lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Joseph the Insane