Brawler's invites dropping from mobs.

So, I guess they finally caved in (realized) what a horrible concept it would be to limit invites (for the foreseeable future) to a select few people. Would I have bought one from the BMAH? Meh, maybe, although I don't see anything "cool" coming out of it, so I would probably just hold onto my cash.

I wonder if they will be literal world-drops of .01% or from specific mobs?

From what I understand the invite will not have a limited drop rate, but will drop from new rare commander mobs in the opposite faction bases. We will see once the patch drops I guess.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Competition is going to be tight but we all enjoy that right? *wink*

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    From what I understand the invite will not have a limited drop rate, but will drop from new rare commander mobs in the opposite faction bases. We will see once the patch drops I guess.
    This invites the question of why an Alliance commander has a ticket to the Horde Brawl'gar Arena in his pocket, but eh. I'll take it.

So is the Brawlers Event suppose to be the "Cool Kids Club"?

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    This invites the question of why an Alliance commander has a ticket to the Horde Brawl'gar Arena in his pocket, but eh. I'll take it.
    I think the Brawlers Guild is supposed to be "underground" and not run by the factions themselves. Thus why both sides use the same invite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same reason they have Grunt's Marks, Kor'kron Manuals and even PVP trinkets.

They killed and looted enemy soldiers.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    shoot first, ask questions later :-D

being that the Realm First achievement for this was removed, the rush to get in will be significantly less (although still pretty crazy) than originally thought. I will wait until the rush dies and get in for cheaper. There is no benefit to me getting in asap anymore.

brawlers is useless.. u dont get anything out of it thats usefull.. maybe if it had a transmog set then yea but it has shit