Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Personally, when we are upgrading our servers, I always tend to give generous estimates. This way when they are up before the time-frame (which they almost always are) people think you are amazing.
    I work for the power company, and giving people wrong times on when power is going to be back up is equally detrimental whether you over or underestimate. I imagine it's much the same for an MMO. If you tell me it's going to be down until 5 and I go to the movies until 4, come back and realize servers have been up since 3 and missed all that play time I would be really mad.

Quote Originally Posted by kenseikira View Post
    If you're going to just talk shit and or berate gtfo...If you dont have something constructive or useful to say keep your opinions to yourself.

Please show me where it says we dont get to play 24/7....Like most i dont read the TOS or agreement letters...Thats far to much text to bare.
    So you cant be bothered to look that up ? So you want someone else to do it for you ?

You must also be new to forums. If you spew nonsense, you will get shit talked back to you. Its logic for most people that software and hardware needs maintenance sometimes, but I guess logic also eludes you.

Think about it...how many people like you would have flooded the courts by now if Blizzard promised you 24/7/365 ? (which they never did)

No, YOU look it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah gonna close this here with the OP getting rude and everything