Exclamation Can someone help me out? (Pc Specs)

So i have a problem, im thinking about getting a new computer (desktop), i will be using this desktop to play wow and surf the internet, the two main reasons.
    So i was wondering if you could help me out with a few questions i have?

1) Are my pc specs okay for playing wow on decent settings (high view distance and most things on low settings?) and still play at a 30+ framerate? (settings below (: )
    2) Should i upgrade anything and to what? leave a link if you can or email me.
    3) Should i get windows XP or Windows 7?
    [-I'm also on a budget so of if you have any ideas on upgrades make it cheap :P-]

Thank you for reading and please reply, i really need help and it would be much appreciated, the specs are below (:

Can someone tell me if my specifications are okay?
    I only want to play wow and i don't mind playing on low settings but i want to have at least 30 FPS while playing, can anyone help me please? i also have left a link to a website that has the same specifications as the ones underneath, thank you (:

CPU and Memory:
    Intel Celeron dual core G540.
    Processor speed 2.5GHz.
    4GB DDR3 RAM.
    Hard drive:
    500GB SATA hard drive.
    DVD optical drives:
    Dual layer 22x CD-ROM speed ,22x DVD-ROM speed.
    Graphics:
    Shared graphics.
    On-board graphics memory.
    Intel Graphics with HD2000 graphics card.
    Interfaces and connectivity:
    8 USB ports.
    Ethernet port.
    Sound:
    HD Audio sound system.
    Mother Board:
    Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2PV mother board

(i have read the wow's recommended system specs but i want a personal opinion)

That's going to be very choppy! Even on low settings! I have a laptop that's just a little better and it sucks! I recommend gettin a better pc you can build a good setup under 1k easily

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 08:45 PM ----------

Get 8gb of ram a nice gtx card and a 2600k + board and a new power supply should be under 700? Maybe less sorry I'm on my phone so I can't really post a link

Just a question how did you survive it with that pc?

Well you only have to switch your CPU and use a dedicated graphics card instead of onboard junk.

Just get an i3 which is 100$^ and a graphics card like HD7770 costs 130$

Well I don't have any idea if your PSU is required to be upgraded because you didn't say which one it is.

If you don't reach 85% memory usage, don't upgrade the memory to 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    Just a question how did you survive it with that pc?

Well you only have to switch your CPU and use a dedicated graphics card instead of onboard junk.

Well I don't have any idea if your PSU is required to be upgraded because you didn't say which one it is.

If you don't reach 85% memory usage, don't upgrade the memory to 8GB
    I dont have the pc yet, im going to get it still as its £200 pounds, and my friend has the same pc as me and he plays on high settings and gets 30+ framerate, in a 25 man, also the pc is brand now and im only getting wow and minor things on it, as i also have a laptop, its not that bad for playing on decent settings, and im going to get a better graphics card, nvidia i think, thank anyway (:

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:27 PM ----------

thanks for the reply, all i want to do is play wow on low settings apart from view distance and a few others, i don't need shadows or liquid details.
    and i will only use it for playing wow and google chrome....
    It not that bad in my opinion, my friend has just about the same specs and he can play all on high, he just has a better graphics card which im going to get to.....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nezziedog View Post
    I dont have the pc yet, im going to get it still as its £200 pounds, and my friend has the same pc as me and he plays on high settings and gets 30+ framerate, in a 25 man, also the pc is brand now and im only getting wow and minor things on it, as i also have a laptop, its not that bad for playing on decent settings, and im going to get a better graphics card, nvidia i think, thank anyway (:

---------- Post added 2012-11-27 at 09:27 PM ----------

thanks for the reply, all i want to do is play wow on low settings apart from view distance and a few others, i don't need shadows or liquid details.
    and i will only use it for playing wow and google chrome....
    It not that bad in my opinion, my friend has just about the same specs and he can play all on high, he just has a better graphics card which im going to get to.....
    I understand your budget but that pc is only going to last you so long, better to invest now imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacabra View Post
    I understand your budget but that pc is only going to last you so long, better to invest now imo
    This motherboard is a H61 which supports any SB/IB. 4GB DDR3 is more than fine for what he uses the PC. He's just going to get a new graphics card that's it.

For 30fps you don't need heavy parts. Neither for raiding you really need more than 30 fps because you're rather focused on raiding. If 24 ppl are blaming you, are you still going to pay attention how smooth your game runs?