Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Is 43 too old to be a male stripper?

I've been getting in shape last few months. Not exactly working out but i've lost 20 pounds from an alchohol diet that apparently works.

I don't really know how to dance well but I've seen Magic Mike a few times and I think I could pull it off. Only problem is I'm not well-endowed but pretty average. I have almost lost my "joey pouch" ..its what I call the flab above my scar across my stomach from an childhood operation.

Any advice guys? I'm sort of handsome.

Am I the only person that has to see a picture whenever a person says on the Internet how handsome they are. I just want to know if that is weird or not.

My advice would be to buy some edible body glitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I love this thread already. You'll have to post a pic for us to decide yes or no. You're a riot, Jayburner.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Lol, I love this thread already. You'll have to post a pic for us to decide yes or no. You're a riot, Jayburner.
    soon as I can get the ipad off my niece.

Go for it. It doesnt sound like you have anything to lose by trying. I dont think you need to be well endowed to be a stripper (although it probably would help) You just wont be known as the guy with the huge package, they will find something else about instead (huge nose, monobrow, whatever. Without a picture there is no way to know what your special quality is.) Let us know how it turns out for you.

What brand is it tonight, Jay?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I say let the strip club decide. Go there, try to strip... and see if people pay to have you take it off, or to keep it on.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Age does not mater. If someone is willing to pay to watch you strip, you are not too old. Magic Mike had Kevin Nash in it, and he is 53.

My advice would be to just get a real job.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever someone mentions male strippers I get this image in my head that has been stuck there since the early 90's. Its a little something like this:

10+ Year Old Account
    There are strippers out there for everyone. Some people dig the older man. If you are actually in shape, then you can probably find an audience.

Will you find universal appeal? Probably not.

Unless you are going full nude, the size of your package doesn't matter. Lots of strippers pad -- but it depends on how...um...interactive you will be.

And, to echo what everyone else is saying, without pictures, it's impossible to say. Some 40 year olds, both men and women, look fantastic and don't even come close to looking their age. Others look like worn out leather.

I remember a couple years ago I went as a +1 to a birthday party. The guy was 50 years old, and I swear to god I would have pegged him in his late 20s. I was flabbergasted and more than a bit jealous.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Call a place and see if they have age ranges. If they do then you're screwed, if not then go for it.

Our opinions don't really matter, but for myself I'd say age is a factor but it's the looks that is the bottom line. I can think of a couple guys in their 40s I'd like to see strip.

If you're in shape I don't think anyone is gonna say "Wait, before you give me a lap dance, how old are you"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw the Chris Farley video and I think i will stick to my day job.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    follow your dreams
    I have no idea why, but this made me laugh for 30 seconds straight.

OP, a picture would be great. I personally think you'll be okay, but you have a smaller audience!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're 43 and asking for advice on a forum that centers around a video game, then I don't think that you're asking the right question.

EDIT: Unless it's video game related.

I was sold at "Alcohol diet". Yes, be a stripper!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

A body sculpted out of loose clay and balls hanging well past mid-thigh.

You'll make a killing.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    If you're 43 and asking for advice on a forum that centers around a video game, then I don't think that you're asking the right question.

EDIT: Unless it's video game related.
    Gen OT doesn't center around video games.

OT: If you want to become a stripper go for it, what could go wrong other than being said, "no"? :b