Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Winter is coming.
    Am i the only one that read that in my mind with Ned Starks (Sean Bean) voice?

Probably more one-time only events despite everyone saying how much they are a stupid idea.

Deleted
    Cant wait !!! Every event/holliday etc so far been fantastic in gw2

Quote Originally Posted by freeforumuser View Post
    Probably more one-time only events despite everyone saying how much they are a stupid idea.
    I don't think they are stupid. As long as there is enough content aside/after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    I don't think they are stupid. As long as there is enough content aside/after that.
    Indeed. I think they are great. Just a bit better implementation (server loads and such) and they are golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    The next patch which includes the holiday event which will run from December 14 through January 3rd.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-ga...december-2012/

That middle picture reminds me of a picture I saw on DeviantArt!

Linky- http://fav.me/d5lqmug

15+ Year Old Account
    The Hobbit and this in the same day? Amazing day it seems. Still hoping for something, a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    The Hobbit and this in the same day? Amazing day it seems. Still hoping for something, a bit more.
    The geek in me screamed so loud when I read this! 2 amazing things happening in the same day oh dear Lord!

Deleted
    "This year the city of Lion’s Arch will host the asuran Toymaker Tixx as their special Wintersday guest of honor. Before Tixx arrives in Lion’s Arch in his massive airship toy workshop, he’ll visit every major city in Tyria to deliver Wintersday toys and holiday cheer."

Finally! They learned not to put everything in one town. Well done!

I hope this event will be good, I never experienced in in GW1 so I have to wait now for it