Orc 1% Expertise From Wands: "Fixed?"

Logged in today after the patch and noticed I was missing 1% hit, so I took my wand off and noticed I was back where I was before the patch (which makes sense, because fist weapons = unarmed as far as the game is concerned).

I realize the 1% expertise Orcs got from wands probably was not intended, so I guess I won't complain. Still would have been less annoying if I knew this change was coming, though.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Looks like it I'm missing the hit too

Deleted
    Oh noes

Most likely an undocumented patch note.

It was due to a wand not being classified as any weapon and getting defaulted under a "fist" weapon. Orcs are still the highest dps race even without it >.> (or one of anyways)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is not very surprising, even though we had no documentation on it, nor any info from people on the PTR that it would change. I suspected it would be fixed at some point and that it was unintended. Fist weapons doesn't really say Wands to me, so.

I wonder if this mean they changed Wands to MH weapons ? And I also wonder if this means I'll be able to display my wand and offhand simultaneously again ...

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I wonder if this mean they changed Wands to MH weapons ? And I also wonder if this means I'll be able to display my wand and offhand simultaneously again ...
    They still say ranged but they indeed can finally be displayed simultaneously with your offhand.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.