I was wondering what race is best for a rogue that do both PvP and PvE (Im changing from ally to horde).
Forsaken (Undead) got:
* Cannibalize: When activated, regenerates 7% of total health and mana every 2 sec for 10 sec.
Only works on Humanoid or Undead corpses within 5 yards. Any movement, action, or damage taken while Cannibalizing will cancel the effect.
* Shadow Resistance: Increases your resistance to harmful Shadow effects.
* Touch of the Grave: Attacks have a chance to drain health from the target.
* Will of the Forsaken: Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect. This effect shares a 30 sec cooldown with other similar effects.
* Axe Specialization: Expertise with Fist Weapons, Axes and Two-Handed Axes increased by 3.
* Blood Fury: Increases melee attack power by 1169 and your spell damage by 584. Lasts 15 sec.
* Command: Damage dealt by pets increased by 5%.
* Hardiness: Duration of Stun effects reduced by an additional 15%.
What do you guys think I shall change into, please answer?